Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About tankplank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigasaurus

06-14-2011

Quote:
latitya:
Tankplank is sick. Went 11-0 yesterday. Everybody thinks you're trolling but it's actually really good. Warmogs, Ionian boots, Atma's, IE, Bloodthirster, Triforce is what I use but any tankplank build is good.

So you go tanky dps with him, ok.

That is not being a tank. GP has no tanking moves in his skillset except for his little cookietreats.

Cinderstrikes

06-14-2011

Quote:
Pigasaurus:
So you go tanky dps with him, ok.

That is not being a tank. GP has no tanking moves in his skillset except for his little cookietreats.

I play him more as a support tank, people just seem drawn to me when I enter the fray (critplank vision as I like to call it,) I wade into the group, raise morale, pistol people and attack in general. Grog does a really good job in shutting down mundo's ulti in a teamfight the simple effect won it for a few times.

Also, I follow the leaguecraft build, of doran/merc treads/aegis/starks/GA/TF then whatever I need more, AD, armor, or magic resist.

FIatulence

Recruiter

06-14-2011

Ever tried tankplanck in ranked?

See the results in a decent elo; it will show u how unviable it is.