About tankplank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by latitya View Post
Tankplank is sick. Went 11-0 yesterday. Everybody thinks you're trolling but it's actually really good. Warmogs, Ionian boots, Atma's, IE, Bloodthirster, Triforce is what I use but any tankplank build is good.

So you go tanky dps with him, ok.

That is not being a tank. GP has no tanking moves in his skillset except for his little cookietreats.

Cinderstrikes

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigasaurus View Post
So you go tanky dps with him, ok.

That is not being a tank. GP has no tanking moves in his skillset except for his little cookietreats.
I play him more as a support tank, people just seem drawn to me when I enter the fray (critplank vision as I like to call it,) I wade into the group, raise morale, pistol people and attack in general. Grog does a really good job in shutting down mundo's ulti in a teamfight the simple effect won it for a few times.

Also, I follow the leaguecraft build, of doran/merc treads/aegis/starks/GA/TF then whatever I need more, AD, armor, or magic resist.

FIatulence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-14-2011

Ever tried tankplanck in ranked?

See the results in a decent elo; it will show u how unviable it is.