About tankplank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cinderstrikes

06-13-2011

Apparently I was playing 2 games this morning as tankplank and people kept telling me to stop trolling, I'm bad, etc. However, the enemy team surrendered both times when I went 1/1/9 and 5/2/7, which makes me think tankplank is not a troll build but an actual good one, because people seem to think plank can only be critplank, or am I wrong?

DennyChenny

06-13-2011

Ultiplank honestly has to be the best troll build though. Grab a Menjais, Rabbadons and a Warmogs and just start ulting from base.

Zephoid

06-13-2011

AP GP is actually viable. Litches bane/sheen proc as you fire, so they will add the damage on to your q

600 AP? heals for 800 and hits for 800 on Qs. Plus your ult is now good damage. Plus you can grab hextech and deathcap and fire 3 bullets now Bam, Bam, BAM dead.

latitya

06-13-2011

Tankplank is sick. Went 11-0 yesterday. Everybody thinks you're trolling but it's actually really good. Warmogs, Ionian boots, Atma's, IE, Bloodthirster, Triforce is what I use but any tankplank build is good.

Cinderstrikes

06-13-2011

3rd win in a row as Tankplank, never had more than 2 deaths.

RagingStormX

06-14-2011

Same goes with tankeon, who still does about 1000 on HSS. People just think troll when they see uncommon builds.

Vexxon

06-14-2011

Do people really think their tank builds are good just because they have very little deaths? They're building tanky... that's no surprise. But how much are you really contributing to your team? Are you just gonna ask people to focus you as you play tankplank? When you're tanky are you still able to contribute decent damage? When you're tanky can you contribute it other ways like CC, or screwing up the enemies' positioning?

If anything, I'd try tankbrand because he at least has a very spammable stun.

Nightdancer ND

06-14-2011

play a tank

because then you have also abilities to actually tank better

btw, I won't consider this as a "tank", that is a good non squishy GP build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latitya View Post
Tankplank is sick. Went 11-0 yesterday. Everybody thinks you're trolling but it's actually really good. Warmogs, Ionian boots, Atma's, IE, Bloodthirster, Triforce is what I use but any tankplank build is good.

Cinderstrikes

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxon View Post
Do people really think their tank builds are good just because they have very little deaths? They're building tanky... that's no surprise. But how much are you really contributing to your team? Are you just gonna ask people to focus you as you play tankplank? When you're tanky are you still able to contribute decent damage? When you're tanky can you contribute it other ways like CC, or screwing up the enemies' positioning?

If anything, I'd try tankbrand because he at least has a very spammable stun.
Well my scores as of right now are:

7/1/3
4/0/2
1/1/9
5/2/11
2/2/3

All 5 of the games the enemy team surrendered at the 20 minute mark because I would tele out of 5 of them and not even lose half hp.

Also, yes I do good damage I usually finish my boots/aegis/starks by the 20 minute mark and I have maxed Raise Morale early so I'm pushing 150ish damage when I activate it.

MattM3ister

06-14-2011

Upvote this guy. He deserves it.