EU Tribunal vs. US Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oO Undersky Oo

06-13-2011

When the tribunal first released i used it everyday.

Now I don't feel like using it, its not fun and well...its not my job to police the game.

mpank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by basedgod23 View Post
法庭是任择议定书
А это что за хуйня?

Vulgar Dentist

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
I'll give you a serious response.

1. Offensive Language: Of course you can take a philisophical viewpoint here and ask "What is offensive?". The Tribunal is community based, and if the majority of the community decides something is offensive, then we clearly don't want that language in our community. That's all there is to it. If some disagree, or the victim wasn't generally offended, so be it: the majority has spoken.
I want to address your desire to allow this game to run by mob rule.

How is it that you find solace in the fact that the majority deems something to be right, so it must be right?

Words are words, they're immaterial, and they ultimately do no harm then what the reciever of the words allows them to. If the majority decided that the word "the" was a bad word, would you encourage banning and punishment for usage of the word "the?" Of course not, because we both know that mob rule is bull****.

The facts of the matter are, you're rewarding people to thoughtlessly control the fate of other peoples lives. I disagree completely, and that being said, Riot and the Tribunal can both **** themselves.

Mob rule is bull****.