EU Tribunal vs. US Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twilíght

06-13-2011

Are you saying you're EU Tribunal is better than our US Tribunal?

Elementalos

06-13-2011

While it may not be the case, your post kinda reads like you got banned for being an ass and are upset that people didn't enjoy your *******ry as much as you did.

Ulfang69

06-13-2011

more like hes saying we're more arrogant on this server, which i agree we are

TheBlindPoet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

you didnt point out any differences. you just pointed out how the system can be abused.

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Dude. Congratulations. We don't CARE about EU. We do read the chat logs and guess what? Over 7/8s of the time they are legitimate. If you AFK. You're out. You don't ****ing give up. Giving up is for pussies.

Sylari

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlindPoet View Post
you didnt point out any differences. you just pointed out how the system can be abused.
This.

Title reads "EU tribunal vs US tribunal" .. then the body of the post is just him complaining about potential abuses ( some of them questionable, I disagree with the idea that someone who AFKs 10 minutes into a game because someone else died should be pardoned ). There's no contrast going on here. Did the OP just forget to make the other half of his post? Or what?

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

06-13-2011

I'll give you a serious response.

1. Offensive Language: Of course you can take a philisophical viewpoint here and ask "What is offensive?". The Tribunal is community based, and if the majority of the community decides something is offensive, then we clearly don't want that language in our community. That's all there is to it. If some disagree, or the victim wasn't generally offended, so be it: the majority has spoken.
2. Leaving the Game: Games are never "OVER". Plus Tribunal doesn't let you see stats like that, so I don't know how you'd deduce that. Leaving or AFKing the game at any point, in my opinion, is unnacceptable. I've lost many games because my teammates decided it was "Over", and yet managed to almost win the game 4v5 regardless.
3. Verbal Abuse: The first two quotes aren't relevant to this sub-heading, and the last two are definitions used more specifically in terms of a family or friend setting. I would see Point #1, I would argue the same thing.
4. Assisting enemy team: Not sure what you're saying here, but intentional feeding has a separate category.
5. I've never seen a report in this regard, and unless they are intentionally spamming "bbbbb" to the point where it is distracting, I doubt anyone would actually press "Punish".

KRYPTØNITE

06-13-2011

So if i play bad and cuss people out and leave games i will get my friends to get moar ip rewards? Good idea. Wait...am i misreading this post, lol?

CrimsonFart

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementalos View Post
While it may not be the case, your post kinda reads like you got banned for being an ass and are upset that people didn't enjoy your *******ry as much as you did.
Didn't get banned, all my accounts are working fine : )

CrimsonFart

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
I'll give you a serious response.

1. Offensive Language: Of course you can take a philisophical viewpoint here and ask "What is offensive?". The Tribunal is community based, and if the majority of the community decides something is offensive, then we clearly don't want that language in our community. That's all there is to it. If some disagree, or the victim wasn't generally offended, so be it: the majority has spoken.
2. Leaving the Game: Games are never "OVER". Plus Tribunal doesn't let you see stats like that, so I don't know how you'd deduce that. Leaving or AFKing the game at any point, in my opinion, is unnacceptable. I've lost many games because my teammates decided it was "Over", and yet managed to almost win the game 4v5 regardless.
3. Verbal Abuse: The first two quotes aren't relevant to this sub-heading, and the last two are definitions used more specifically in terms of a family or friend setting. I would see Point #1, I would argue the same thing.
4. Assisting enemy team: Not sure what you're saying here, but intentional feeding has a separate category.
5. I've never seen a report in this regard, and unless they are intentionally spamming "bbbbb" to the point where it is distracting, I doubt anyone would actually press "Punish".
Relevant Information to the case missing in the tribunal:
- Times of Towers beying destroyed.
- Times & Frequency of Deaths.

I call B-u-l-l-S-h-i-t on the entire Tribunal.