unskilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorillazman555

06-12-2011

ok for 3 matches today i had to put my self into gear because my team 100% sucked except 1 person was doing as good as me but for the rest they all fed idk the names but they should put a warning out if you like get a certain amount of deaths from a game that's more then your kills then you should be forced to do training or something because I'm really getting annoyed of that =O

Ashton Mylkos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

brb, ganking a specific player a million times in 5v1 to kick him out of ranked.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton Mylkos View Post
brb, ganking a specific player a million times in 5v1 to kick him out of ranked.
DO ET!!!

@OP
Honestly tho, if someone is playing a carry and they have more deaths than their tank... report the tank. People don't understand enough about this game. Just cuz someone might have a negative KDA one game, doesn't mean they aren't doing it right. I've only gone negative once (likely more, but only one game I can remember) since playing this game, and I must say that it is more about teamwork than it is an individual. OFC Ashe/Cass/Annie (etc.) are going to get focused, but if the tank doesn't do it right, their carry is gonna die (and they are typically squishy).

Mayobe

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion69 View Post
DO ET!!!

@OP
Honestly tho, if someone is playing a carry and they have more deaths than their tank... report the tank. People don't understand enough about this game. Just cuz someone might have a negative KDA one game, doesn't mean they aren't doing it right. I've only gone negative once (likely more, but only one game I can remember) since playing this game, and I must say that it is more about teamwork than it is an individual. OFC Ashe/Cass/Annie (etc.) are going to get focused, but if the tank doesn't do it right, their carry is gonna die (and they are typically squishy).
+1 million

SuperSpacePope

06-13-2011

Well, I think it is important to note that if the carry is wildly out of position no tank or any other role can really save that player.
As for OP it sounds like random variance in the game and nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry that your having a rough streak of players. Maybe you can try logging in game hours at a different time and see if that works for you brolio!