"Most Reported Offence: Leaving/AFK"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refined View Post
Whenever I see more than one "Leaving/AFK" I just press punish.

There's honestly no real excuse for ruining nine people's games (yes, even though it's a free win, some of us like to have a good game for both sides). If there's even a hint of some event that could occur which would force you off the computer/LoL with no other option, then don't play.
That is true but you cant plan a black out or internet connection loss. Those events doesnt occur many times but if the person didnt leave alot of games I wouldnt punish that person

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrScythe View Post
Yeah, I've seen way too many of these cases and im wondering what can I do to try to find them innocent. Because leaving is against the code should I just auto-hit punish? Well after I read chat to make sure that the person actually did leave.
look at the chat to see if there are signs that he is leaving the game or afking on purpose, either because they are mad or because thier mom told them to water the plant or whatever

i pardon when it doesn't seem that way to me and i punish rage quitters

the reason these reports are so common is because people still think they can just leave when things don't go thier way, the tribunal needs time to change the attitude that doing that is "ok"

blackouts can't be helped so if it is just 1 or 2 instances and it seemed like an accident i'll pardon