Olaf buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

movement speed from 320 to 330
olaf now receives 50% of vicious strike passively and has 150% for 6 seconds when active
ragnorok olaf also gains 20/30/40 magic resistance when active

iclim4

06-12-2011

I agree with the first 2.
Disagree with the last.
Just put ragna back to 65 damage reduction like he was before.
They say sion's passive is ****, and it blocks 80 damage. Now they dropped olaf to a 40 damage block..

Duffie

06-12-2011

I wish they added a speed buff to ragnarok.

Ivaanlga

06-15-2011

Maybe your First idea sounds good, but the other one are just crazy, u want him OP.

I main Olaf, (with my BRO skin<3) and i simply own with him (lane btw), maybe you guys are right about the Ultimate, adding a nice speed buff plus an increased damage reduction, but if not, olaf is good the way it is, its just hard to master, im serious, hes not easy to play like everyone say: "OH u noob, olaf is OP, one of the easiest champs to play, u got a ridiculous ult and u died, ***** noob". Hes not easy to play, and he dies quicky if u go like a tank, u are NOT.

I'm OP ? Your mom is OP <--- the thruth.

Alrocsmash

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivaanlga View Post
Maybe your First idea sounds good, but the other one are just crazy, u want him OP.

I main Olaf, (with my BRO skin<3) and i simply own with him (lane btw), maybe you guys are right about the Ultimate, adding a nice speed buff plus an increased damage reduction, but if not, olaf is good the way it is, its just hard to master, im serious, hes not easy to play like everyone say: "OH u noob, olaf is OP, one of the easiest champs to play, u got a ridiculous ult and u died, ***** noob". Hes not easy to play, and he dies quicky if u go like a tank, u are NOT.

I'm OP ? Your mom is OP <--- the thruth.
Except Jarv, Xin, Ali, and arguably even gator man are better at ganking, better at tanking, and are better with gap closers.

I love Olaf, and he was my main for some time, but he has been outshined by newer fighters.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

Disagree with everything. Just make his undertow deal magic damage like before instead of physical and it's ok.

Ivaanlga

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrocsmash View Post
I love Olaf, and he was my main for some time, but he has been outshined by newer fighters.
OUTSHINED!!??
I respect your comment but I dont really think that Olaf gets raped against any of the new fighters, talking about 1v1, the crocodile, xin, the QQ prince jarv or even jax beat olaf in a 1v1 at lvl 1 or beyond with no items. He can still do something against any new fighter, incuiding the upcoming zombie..

Alrocsmash

06-15-2011

But this is NOT about 1 v 1. Its a team game. Which hinders your point.

Ivaanlga

06-15-2011

Lol i got carried away :P
Ok, about teamwork, whenever a teamfight starts, Olaf's main role is to Ult, eat all the CC, and go for the carries, pretty much like akali jumping through the tanks to kill the squishy target. Forget about tanking, get yourself ghost + ult and everyone will just flee, so thats why buffing his ult a little bit would be great, but if not, olaf completes the objective very well.

btw, something i love is to tower dive to kill ashe or champs like that with my ult and ghost, I mean, imagine their faces when they see u coming for the ace...

Wulfamgard

07-25-2011

I Completely Agree with the first two, the last one would make him sort of OP though, Olaf already has lots of HP.
Alas, if not, Olaf definetely needs some buff,
I think the damage done by Undertow could be buffed up a bit as well as the slow time,
Having 2% of your health + 50% of your total AD into Reckeless swing's damage would be a good one too. Reckless Swing becomes practically useless in end game,Because you can get more damage just by auto-attacking, that makes Olaf a champion with 1 less skill than others at the end.

EDIT: I take that back, just make his ult give him alot of speed to evade certain ganks, and buff his AD at about 25-30 points, since he's really slow on AS Early game.
But my real suggestion would be: Be creative. Olaf lacks escaping mechanisms and engaging mechanisms. and when i say lacks i mean LACKS.