I was banned-no warning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erestem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

The tribunal was announced months before it was available.

YOU WERE WARNED!

Icathia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

You probably were marked as AFKing in other games aside from the one you had the disconnect. It has a lower tolerance for newer players - just make another account to play in the meantime, and try not to AFK so much.

Orion69

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerluck1 View Post
I left 1 game because of RL and the other my power went out BECAUSE of a storm (no it does not happen regularly); it was actually a pretty rare occurence. And also i think it is 28 i have won i'm pretty sure i've played more than that. I wouldn't mind if i got suspended after i had had a warning and wasn't ignorant about the "rules" but i just randomly got suspended and had to search the forums to find out why; i think they need to either fix up their system or take it offline until it works better/ properly. I didn't know leaving an almost ended and losing game because of real life and once because of a storm constituted such a ludicrous, although i will admit, trivial, consequence. IMO, this is a terrible and ineffective system for suspending ACTUAL problems like people i have seen with 100 left games out of 1,000(that's 10%>8%) and it will probably lose this game many players in the future if it is not fixed.
Firstly, it's not their client, it's your connection. Their client is good enough. Secondly, I have about 550 games, and 3 leaves. How you have 8 in 50 or so games is beyond me. Those 3 leaves were due to an Adobe Air issue tho, and by no means intentional. Did research and found out what the problem was though, and haven't had a leave since. Thirdly, 2 days isn't a long time. Take that as a warning I guess. And yes 8 leaves in 50 games is quite regularly. I understand you are leveling and hopefully this doesn't make you quit the game, but it serves as a warning that you need to make sure you have time to play it and try to do your best.

killerluck1

06-13-2011

nevermind guys i guess i was wrong; i got a warning TODAY, after my suspension is up; it says this IS my warning- being suspended for 2 days- honestly i think that is a stupid way to give a warning, but at least i was informed eventually even if it is obsolete now. keep up the good work RIOT! ROLL TIDE

GodEmperorLetoII

06-13-2011

Innocent people get jailed because our justice system sucks in that it's geared towards conviction rates and making the evidence work towards your favor instead of having real justice and displaying the evidence as is. Nothing wrong with the juries themselves really other than people on average are pretty stupid.

In this case, all the evidence is there in the form of the chat logs, the item builds, the levels, the k/d/a and ya.. once they get replays up that'll be more than enough too (if they include that). They also need to include pre and post game chat imo. Plenty of untampered evidence which is why it's working fine. You prolly did more earlier and still are doing **** like being an ******* that got you banned too.

Lineov

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godemperorletoii View Post
they also need to include pre and post game chat imo.
qft

Hobbes2099

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerluck1 View Post
nevermind guys i guess i was wrong; i got a warning TODAY, after my suspension is up; it says this IS my warning- being suspended for 2 days- honestly i think that is a stupid way to give a warning, but at least i was informed eventually even if it is obsolete now. keep up the good work RIOT! ROLL TIDE
You are absolutely right and I support you 1,000%. No one should put up with anything that bothers them as much as this is obviously bothering you.

I recommend you stop playing IMMEDIATELY before anything else happens in this game and you get even more worked up.

FrankWest

06-13-2011

It sounds like you were banned by LeaverBuster. IIRC, the first time you leave you get a warning message in the AIR client. The second time you get a 24 hour ban.

So you must have gotten a warning.

Yugthrad

06-13-2011

Bye, have a wonderful time.

Bybloss

06-13-2011

Things happen . Stop the QQ and take a mandatory break . From the looks of it , you might need it.