I was banned-no warning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killerluck1

06-12-2011

yeah so i tried to log in today and it said my account has been suspended for 2 days because of idling and/or leaving games.... I've only left 2 games and one was because my power went out and also i've never idled in a game; and it says i was suppose to get the warning the first time anyways, and i never got one.So where in the world did they get the idea to suspend my account for 2 days? btw this tribunal system is just a dumb idea; juries don't work in the real world; innocent people get jailed for decades for no reason, so why did they think it would work here? Anyways who's idea is it to decide what a utpoian society should be like? If someone wants to troll verbally but isn't affecting the gameplay then just deal with it. If your'e really that emotionally scarred by what others say than that shows an extreme lack of intelligence on your part; aka- ignorance. Also if you argue with this point then just tell RIOT to make a mute system, but they probably can't be bothered; i mean why do you think the tribunal system is there in the first place? APATHY[

IntFam

06-12-2011

I imagine you had more charges than just leaving levied against you if you got a suspension with no warning. The system is tiered based on severity.

Domine Kira

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerluck1 View Post
yeah so i tried to log in today and it said my account has been suspended for 2 days because of idling and/or leaving games....[
That's not a Tribunal suspension.

killerluck1

06-12-2011

Maybe so but the point is if that's a case than they need a better system because i try to log in and it says suspended for leaving or idling. I left once; and if idling counts as me reconnecting to their slow client than that is honestly just bull****. I knew someone was going to bring this up too; if i did then it should say that and because it doesn't, there is absolutely no reason i should've gotten suspended. The fact of the matter is that you brought up that point because you yourself cannot understand why i got suspended and are trying to find any possible way why i could have been. But it doesn't even matter because it ONLY says suspended for idling/leaving.

killerluck1

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domine Kira View Post
That's not a Tribunal suspension.
ok even better, so i got suspended for idling/leaving for leaving once and supposedly idling, even though i was really just trying to reconnect to their slow and erratic client?

Yovalord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-12-2011

you ruined a game plain and simple, if your power isnt reliable then you probably shouldnt be playing

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

if you've left 2 games and you only played 28, thats like 8% of you games played as you've left.

Demagogue

06-12-2011

I think you guys need to have more heart towards KillerLuck1. He's posting here to find out a reason for an action against him, and I find it hard to believe that he would get such a severe consequence, when I play ranked games with people who haveover 100 leaves on their accounts.

Stinglock

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerluck1 View Post
yeah so i tried to log in today and it said my account has been suspended for 2 days because of idling and/or leaving games.... I've only left 2 games and one was because my power went out and also i've never idled in a game; and it says i was suppose to get the warning the first time anyways, and i never got one.So where in the world did they get the idea to suspend my account for 2 days? btw this tribunal system is just a dumb idea; juries don't work in the real world; innocent people get jailed for decades for no reason, so why did they think it would work here? Anyways who's idea is it to decide what a utpoian society should be like? If someone wants to troll verbally but isn't affecting the gameplay then just deal with it. If your'e really that emotionally scarred by what others say than that shows an extreme lack of intelligence on your part; aka- ignorance. Also if you argue with this point then just tell RIOT to make a mute system, but they probably can't be bothered; i mean why do you think the tribunal system is there in the first place? APATHY[
It's only two days, in that time you can;
Submit a ticket.
And Replace/Fix your PSU, get a UPS.

Also, nice assumption, great rant and nice work dealing with emotions at the end, I'm sure yours are pumping hard from your wall of text, it shows when you start flinging insults in every direction towards the end.

killerluck1

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarnLionar View Post
if you've left 2 games and you only played 28, thats like 8% of you games played as you've left.
I left 1 game because of RL and the other my power went out BECAUSE of a storm (no it does not happen regularly); it was actually a pretty rare occurence. And also i think it is 28 i have won i'm pretty sure i've played more than that. I wouldn't mind if i got suspended after i had had a warning and wasn't ignorant about the "rules" but i just randomly got suspended and had to search the forums to find out why; i think they need to either fix up their system or take it offline until it works better/ properly. I didn't know leaving an almost ended and losing game because of real life and once because of a storm constituted such a ludicrous, although i will admit, trivial, consequence. IMO, this is a terrible and ineffective system for suspending ACTUAL problems like people i have seen with 100 left games out of 1,000(that's 10%>8%) and it will probably lose this game many players in the future if it is not fixed.