I am REALLY getting sick of this....

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x PoXx x

Member

06-12-2011

I solo que to play a game and i get a premade of 4 players on each side. My team is losing and they blame me because

1) i am not in their premade
2) i am playing the jungle because no one else would
3) i am american and they are from some other country

All game they are calling me a feeder ( even though i was 3-4...) and start screaming report. So not ONLY do i have to put up with there constant 4 man verbal abuse of broken english, lack of communication, and a losing game. I also have to deal with 4 reports for no **** reason? Are you kidding me?

On top of that they start spamming in all chat that I am feeding and "solo" playing because they would get ganked in our jungle while i am in a lane. They spend the remainder of the game spamming "report report report" and the enemy team thinks its funny and reports me as well.

First, why am i playing with premade when i solo que? This is absolutely ridiculous. Solo que should ONLY GO AGAINST SOLO QUE PLAYERS.

Second, it makes the game EXTREMELY un-enjoyable when you have to play with 4 friends and deal with their constant harassment all game.

Third, getting reported 4+ times for no reason is getting extremely frustrating.

The reason I am posting this is because this is NOT the first time this has happened. This a repeated problem where I que up and get matched with 4 man premades and they constantly troll me the entire game and then report me 4 times over.

Why isn't there an option to report the entire premade for harassment? Why can't i OPT out of even playing with premades?

I rather wait 5 minutes + for a game then sit there and be constantly matched with premade teams and harassed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SumTinWong

Senior Member

06-12-2011

where is the problem
we got tribunal!

people get your case, wait 60 seconds and click punish without reading..

oh wait.. i suddenly see your problem

and i have a similiar problem :/
i love weird builds - and i am win a lot with them. But whenever a game fails - i get the blames and the reports since im not going for a standard build ...

i even had games where i got flamed hard for playing ap trist .. while having most kills and second most assists :/ ... reports for trololololling


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

06-12-2011

Don't worry. Rest assured that the same in-game trolls that viciously, maliciously, and mercilessly reported you, that also happen to partake in the Tribunal [laughs], won't punish you... *cough-LIES-cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTinWong View Post
where is the problem
we got tribunal!

people get your case, wait 60 seconds and click punish without reading..

oh wait.. i suddenly see your problem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x PoXx x

Member

06-12-2011

Or like the solo que game where i joined last night where i was matched with 4 friends that were ALL negative (2-10, 1-9 were the scores for two of them) and i was 5-3.

I was harassed the entire game and then spammed reported after by all 4. I guess its my fault that I play the game solo some of the time and should be punished for it. I apologize.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Br0din

Senior Member

06-12-2011

Riot reviews all cases prior to administering punishments, how else do you think they can see how many cases each player judged correctly?

So don't sweat it, you'll be fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rcM4ster

Junior Member

06-12-2011

Time to change this game... Make able to vote /kick that will made us able to kick AFK/leaver from game. Annnd... when player will be kicked from game let new one can join session.

P.S. sorry for my bad english


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SumTinWong

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0din View Post
Riot reviews all cases prior to administering punishments, how else do you think they can see how many cases each player judged correctly?

So don't sweat it, you'll be fine.
whats the entire point of tribunal? i doubt that riot takes a very very close look at those cases after the community did... most likely they just check the report reasons aka "negative attitude" and punish based on those... i mean the "community" already agreed to punish this cases

if riot had the time/ressources to check each case from scratch... there wouldnt be a tribunal

but thats just how i think it works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidanhammer View Post
Time to change this game... Make able to vote /kick that will made us able to kick AFK/leaver from game. Annnd... when player will be kicked from game let new one can join session.

P.S. sorry for my bad english
errrr... this thread is about complaints that premades sometimes report people for no good reason.. and you want that those premades are now able to kick players?
wait what?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x PoXx x View Post
I solo que to play a game and i get a premade of 4 players on each side. My team is losing and they blame me because

1) i am not in their premade
2) i am playing the jungle because no one else would
3) i am american and they are from some other country

All game they are calling me a feeder ( even though i was 3-4...) and start screaming report. So not ONLY do i have to put up with there constant 4 man verbal abuse of broken english, lack of communication, and a losing game. I also have to deal with 4 reports for no **** reason? Are you kidding me?

On top of that they start spamming in all chat that I am feeding and "solo" playing because they would get ganked in our jungle while i am in a lane. They spend the remainder of the game spamming "report report report" and the enemy team thinks its funny and reports me as well.

First, why am i playing with premade when i solo que? This is absolutely ridiculous. Solo que should ONLY GO AGAINST SOLO QUE PLAYERS.

Second, it makes the game EXTREMELY un-enjoyable when you have to play with 4 friends and deal with their constant harassment all game.

Third, getting reported 4+ times for no reason is getting extremely frustrating.

The reason I am posting this is because this is NOT the first time this has happened. This a repeated problem where I que up and get matched with 4 man premades and they constantly troll me the entire game and then report me 4 times over.

Why isn't there an option to report the entire premade for harassment? Why can't i OPT out of even playing with premades?

I rather wait 5 minutes + for a game then sit there and be constantly matched with premade teams and harassed.
I'm assuming you are talking about normals. In that case, just build a huge friends list. Make different folders for the ones that are good and the ones that aren't, then make sure you always queue with yourself and at least 1 other person. Premades are common, and will always be so. If 4 people premade, someone has to fill that extra slot. I can honestly say that I've never had a problem with being harrassed or reported as solo queue, even when I'm with foreigners that I can't understand (speak absolutely no English).

Perhaps you may (if your skill is ok) solo queue ranked. You won't face premades then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soylent

Member

06-13-2011

I just had a match with 4 people, obviously premade. I got constantly harrassed by one of them for not helping the rest.
Ezreal (mid) had 0-4-1 after 10min. Poppy, who was laning with me (vlad) at bot was 80% of the time in mid, just to feed the enemie Annie in mid more (she was 7-1 after 10min). Yet I got blamed for not helping mid versus a SINGLE enemy, while I defended bot vs a hard pushing Jax and Shaco...
They reported me for "not listening to the team". I was the only one with positive stats after 20min (they all surrendered), but I am the one getting reported.

Just another bs reason, why the Tribunal fails and only destroys the game even more. Can't wait for DotA 2...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roger Barbossa

Senior Member

06-13-2011

I kinda like the idea of tribunal!

for suggestion: I think that, to be fair, Riot should also punish those wrongfully accusing report

I have similar experience, I just finished up this game(blind pick) where I left alone on a path facing against two to three enemy champions, and my partner(that guy supposed to be defending with me) decided to jungle while I was facing three of them, it sucks I meant, but I can put up with that; so I got killed a lot because of that ...

And out of the blue, this guy (whom been jungling right from the start) start BLAMING me ... and for what? for not be able to fight off two to three of them at the same time, .... I was like WTF!!!! and the amazing thing was though, other teammates start blaming me as well, they said things like, I should of ask for help or something, but the fact was ... I had asked for help for 3 times in a roll, within 5 mins

so then, we were losing( seems like it), those A-holes kept on with their **** talks; and eventually when we start winning ( cause some of us pushed hardcore); that guy stop jungling and join us pushing, and stop his BS, at the end, we won that game.

so in this particular case, I was the one whom die-hard defening, and I had been called noob the entire game for being: trying to defence while some selfish A-hole decided not feels like to help at all, and I got all the blames, and they both said they wanna report me!

got reported for calling his SELFISH ASS OUT, and trying to do my part as a TEAM; got reported for playing as a team, try to defence ... so that his selfish ass could have free time jungling instead of fighting off enemy.

am not here to try to get even(what's the point, cause **** happens all the times), but I meant, players should get punished for wrongfully accuse others.. just to be fair! to make senses... in some cases!


123