Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make a friend in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLSilence

03-30-2010

I'm Chinese student.Now,I'm playing LOL.But my English is very badly.So I want make a friend in USA.On one hand,I can learn English.On the other hand,we can play LOL together.
I don't know the Thread is right in here.But I hope everyone in USA can help me!
I remeber the thing.When I first play the game.My friend tell me "I will help you as mush as I can".So I believe there is many people will help me in USA!
Thank you!
My E-mail is [EMAIL="52871448@qq.com"]52871448@qq.com[/EMAIL]
I hope you who is my friend in USA will communite with me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-30-2010

This would probably be better in General Discussion (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Just to get you started, here's a more gramatically correct translation of your request. Good luck!

Quote:

Hopefully someone here can help me, I'm a Chinese student who just started playing LOL. My English isn't great, so I'm hoping to make a friend in the US who can help me with my English a little bit while we play.
When I first started playing, a really nice player helped me as much as he could, but hopefully someone out there can give me a little more direction and have fun at the same time.
My E-mail is [EMAIL="52871448@qq.com"]52871448@qq.com[/EMAIL] if you're interested.
Thanks!