Riot, can you please include Leave, Reconnect, Kill, and Tower Kill messages in chat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Dan

06-12-2011

So many times I see reports for people with the reasons being leaving/AFK and intentionally feeding. Unlike the verbal abuse ones though where I can actually read their alleged offenses; with leavers and feeders I can only see the end result.

Basiclly I'm at the mercy of the ingame chat logs, if a player left the only notification I have is the teammates maybe complaining, or just the person no longer talking. As for feeding I can't tell if Player A was killed by the same player on the other team 5 times in 5 minutes. I can only see that when the game ended he/she had 5 deaths.

So please add in the chat logs the leave, reconnect, kill, tower kill, and tower death notifactions. These will go a long way towards helping us players review these cases accurately and quickly.

P.S. what I mean by tower kill is a tower killing a player, and by tower death I mean a player killing a tower.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

pings, kills and other player's scores would be nice. For example, someone reported for feeding with a score like 0-11-5 would probably be a Punish... unless they have the fewest deaths on the team or the enemy team(and the reported player didn't leave) had a 30-0 Jax and the reported player wasn't the first one to feed him.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

I'd also like a "total time played" (not total game time, I know that's already there) as well...for example, there's a few games it's not entirely clear if they were AFK or not

Ordosan

06-15-2011

ya. its to easy to troll quite or under skilled players by reporting them as feeders or saying that they left the game early or something. A player play clock next to the game clock would be helpful and possibly the summoner disconects in the logs as well. because sometimes its hard to tell if a player leaves. I had a player who said 2 things finished with decent k/d and had almost compleated build but was reported for leaving early...so I couldn't tell when or if he left at all..

ICantPauseMom

06-15-2011

I agree with all these ideas, would make the tribunal more effective, accurate, and easier for us to judge.

Mortos00000

06-15-2011

Riot, I realize some of this may be impossible for some reason we don't understand, but really showing us any of this information would really help the fairness and ease of the tribunal process. Please give us some of this info.

OneLastCall

06-15-2011

Yeah I got a 2 day suspension because certain things like this aren't in the Tribunal.