[Help!] Best Lane Synergy w/Poppy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrisH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Hi, there are many good suggestions like alistar and blitzcrank which at one time i thought were the best but really its best to lane with a soraka or sona. With soraka you can farm forever and harass all you want without having to worry about health or mana and sona has enough healing to keep you in lane and can harass the hell out of the other guys so you have a better shot of getting kills with that pair

edit: I don't like laning with janna because she lacks a heal and is sort of underwhelming in harass compaired to sona. Taric runs into the same problem as other melee champs like alistar and blitzcrank in that they have trouble against double ranged lanes which are popular like soraka/sona/janna with ashe/mf/cait

Master Shidiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Alistar has the lowest cd on heal plus each minion/champ kill reduced the timers by 2 seconds and when your opponent start to run ali easily pushes them back for u to beat up more. He's so fun to play.

Zebac

08-29-2011

Alistar or blitz. Alistar helps keep poppy in lane and two knockbacks is crazy! Blitz pull+poppy wallsmash is a ton of damage, especially if poppy can also land her Q and blitz knocks them up...1extra kill.

TexasPwnsAll

08-29-2011

Before this last patch, I would have gone with Taric, but not now. Alistair is great, so is Blitz and the other heal supports. There are three other champs that I am wondering why nobody has mentioned them.

Gangplank. With his ability to slow and massively hurt a champ at range in combo with a move and dmg group steroid, he makes a pretty good lanemate with poppy. They both hit and run well, and, if you are communicating well, they make farming against them very hard for melee opponents. Tower dives are somewhat easy with this combo.

Cho'Gath. got some range on him. But the obvious allure of popping someone up and silencing them so Pops can wall charge them is hard to refute. They both are annoyingly hard to kill. The only weakness is that, as Cho is fairly slow, Pops can overextend herself sometimes, and occasionally tough champs can take the initial burst and get away because cho doesn't chase well. Their endgame is incredibly nasty to face though if they are anywhere close to being fed.

Fiddlesticks. Fear, silence and a drain plus an ult that everyone hates (or is it that everyone just hates fiddles ). I have ran up against this combo 6 times while on good teams. I lost every one of those games. They do so much dmg as a combo and they are resilient as well.

Powerstoned

08-29-2011

Hands down Trundle.

He makes terrain for Poppy to smash enemies into. Trundle can make Poppy trully shine in a lane.

Lilarel

08-30-2011

my advice is maokai with a snare and a knock up he ives poppy time to get into position for her slam.