IE or BC for corki ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AegisStrife

06-12-2011

n/t

Kavinel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Black cleaver.

Adepta Sororitas

06-12-2011

I'd say both.

YcKat

06-12-2011

Black Cleaver, Corki doesnt work well with Crit. Since his damage output is greatly increased by spamming Rockets and Auto attacking with Sheen in the Process.

(Rockets (Procs Sheen)-AA-Rockets (Procs Sheen)-AA, Repeat until target is dead)

Black Cleaver also lowers Armor too with machine gun. So no Armor for the poor person your fighting.

shubomber

06-12-2011

I usually take BC because of how well it works with his E. After Manamune, of course.

Deinbeck

06-12-2011

cleaver always imo.

godhunter1053

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YcKat View Post
Black Cleaver, Corki doesnt work well with Crit. Since his damage output is greatly increased by spamming Rockets and Auto attacking with Sheen in the Process.

(Rockets (Procs Sheen)-AA-Rockets (Procs Sheen)-AA, Repeat until target is dead)

Black Cleaver also lowers Armor too with machine gun. So no Armor for the poor person your fighting.
Saying Corki doesn't work well with crit makes me lol. IE has very good synergy with triforce procs and the built in crit, but it requires a triforce rush which isn't the best idea usually. Try going IE/Triforce/zerks/cloak and dagger. You'll have a good damage output, get your procs, ect. The only thing you'll miss from the manamune build is the flat scaling on your ult (which really isn't huge) and the ability to spam missiles, which isn't always necessary.

All that said, I'd go with BC. It works too well with his gatling gun to not grab it in most games.

hydrogencar

06-12-2011

Bc/bt.

Ebonclaw

06-12-2011

Gatling Gun
Black Cleaver
Stark's

If you don't exploit your ability to reduce Armor to ridiculous levels, what are you doing?

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhunter1053 View Post
Saying Corki doesn't work well with crit makes me lol. IE has very good synergy with triforce procs and the built in crit
How does it have good synergy? Triforce procs add magical damage I believe. In any case, the damage is added to the total and cannot crit itself. Therefore it has no synergy at all in that aspect.
Corki with IE/Triforce has about 200 AD. With a triforce he hits for 350. With a crit he ought to hit for 350x250% = 875. He doesn't and hits for about 650 which is 200x250% +150.
Triforce does have some crit, but 15% crit for 4000 gold isn't super great synergy either.

Crit is ok with Corki, but it doesn't help either his gatling or rockets. Rockets scale poorly with AD but at least they scale some. Gatling of course scales very well. Hence, AD is generally better than crit for the gold.