Eve build items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaky010

09-01-2009

Can someone who is decent at playing Eve help me with a item build for her and a build order. I know some people swear by boots 1 pots 3 to start with but i was looking for more end game items and stuff to help her out.

Xarteck

09-02-2009

Sorcerer's Shoes (925 g)
Boots of Speed (350 g) + Amplifying Tome (435 g) + 140 g
+33 AP
UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2.

Mejai's Soulstealer (1865 g)
Amplifying Tome (435 g) + Blasting Wand (880 g) + 550 g
70 AP
UNIQUE Passive: Upon killing a champion permanently gain 10 AP and all the champions remaining
mana. Cap at 70 AP.

Abyssal Scepter (2670 g)
Blasting Wand (880 g) + Negatron Cloak (740 g) + 1050 g
+70 AP
+60 MR
UNIQUE Aura: Reduces enemies MR by 30.

(you can take 4 before 3, your choyce but if you cake it in this order buy Sheen (1235 g) the blade for litch bane before number 3)
Lich Bane (3465 g)
Null-Magic Mantle (400 g) + Sheen (1235 g) + Blasting Wand (880 g) + 950 g
+350 Mana
+80 AP
+32 MR
+7% Movement speed
UNIQUE Passive: Whenever you use an ability, your next physical attack deals an additional 100% AP
in damage.

Zhonya's Ring (3735 g)
Sage's Ring (975 g) + Blasting Wand (880 g) * 2 + 1000 g
+500 Mana
+100 AP
UNIQUE Passive: Increases AP by 25%.

cant seam to find this item inn the list but it makes your next attack after a spell skows the target for 2,5 sek and it gives you 80 ap...

hopes this helps, expensive build but if you get it youl kill annything 1v1 and manny things 2v1
allso i use exsaust uppgraded so it lowers the targets resistance and armour to

Mr Tibbers

09-02-2009

6. You mean "Rylai's Staff/Sceptre" here. There's no way you'd actually get to this though, unless the other team was just so bad that you could stomp them THAT effectively. It's one of the most expensive items in the game. D:

Nove

09-02-2009

i directly go egde, its easy to farm with her u get 8/0 in a few mins.

EnfEnEt

09-02-2009

1: Dorans ring
Needed for early game farming. Using q to last hit helps bunches, and the mana regen later is nothing to scoff at.
2: Boots -> mage's boots
If I feel good enough I'll get this first or
3: Tear -> Archangel staff
It's like Eve was made for this - well okay Lich too
4:Sheen -> Lich Bane
Makes Eve do a lot more damage. Essential.
5: Rod of Ages
Later in the game Eve really needs the HP, and this also helps her in the mana and AP department too.
6: Meija's Soul Stealer OR Abyssal Scepter
Depends on whether you're getting a lot of kills or not. Get meija's if you are.

Although it sounds strange I also get HP runes on her. She's a primary target and people will often focus on you, so get ready to take damage.

Vangu

09-02-2009

Sorcerer's Shoes (925 g)
+33 AP

70 AP
UNIQUE Passive: Upon killing a champion permanently gain 10 AP and all the champions remaining
mana. Cap at 70 AP.

Abyssal Scepter (2670 g)
+70 AP
+60 MR

Zhonya's Ring (3735 g)
+500 Mana
+100 AP

Normally games end there for me. I just focus on AP because that is where you will do your damage anything to make your melee do more is kind of a waste imo...well when going AP. But if you must phage/frozen mallet is nice too.

Dementum

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Sorcerer's Shoes (925 g)
+33 AP

70 AP
mana. Cap at 70 AP.

Abyssal Scepter (2670 g)
+70 AP
+60 MR

Zhonya's Ring (3735 g)
+500 Mana
+100 AP

Normally games end there for me. I just focus on AP because that is where you will do your damage anything to make your melee do more is kind of a waste imo...well when going AP. But if you must phage/frozen mallet is nice too.
Why no lich bane/sheen? You know it's actually one of the best damage items that you can get for eve, i saw some nice 700 crits with autohit every 3 sec (while having Zhonya's ring and spamming hate of course).

Xartecks setup is the best imo.

Vangu

09-02-2009

I generally see Hate Spike and Ravage do tons more damage with more AP. You are losing out on AP that will add more damage by going for Lich Bane/Sheen. Yes if you are going for attack get a sheen but imo pure AP suits Eve better. I would rather lose the Sheen and get phage or frozen mallet as most of your damage is coming from hate spike and you auto attack will slow them down.

Edit: I know thats not more AP but the reason was if I was to go for more damage from auto attack by sheen I would rather have phage or frozen mallet. Meaning I am slowing them down to hurt them even more. If they are to teleport or try and get away I am having them slowed.

Dementum

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
I generally see Hate Spike and Ravage do tons more damage with more AP. You are losing out on AP that will add more damage by going for Lich Bane/Sheen. Yes if you are going for attack get a sheen but imo pure AP suits Eve better. I would rather lose the Sheen and get phage or frozen mallet as most of your damage is coming from hate spike and you auto attack will slow them down.

Edit: I know thats not more AP but the reason was if I was to go for more damage from auto attack by sheen I would rather have phage or frozen mallet. Meaning I am slowing them down to hurt them even more. If they are to teleport or try and get away I am having them slowed.
Yes of course, your ability's do more dam with more ap but sheen/lich ability also activates when you go in stealth. Which means after you start with a opener you already did (assuming you have around 300 ap and 100 attack) around 450~ damage (i know mitigation of armor and blah) non crit with your first autohit, throw in a ravage for 600 and you are good too go.

And of course having this effect every 3 seconds makes it just perfect for eve and her spike spam.

Shaky010

09-02-2009

awesome builds. I think i had it close to what all of you where saying. Thanks all for some great item builds and will look at doing or implementing them.