I play to win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xsouldier

06-11-2011

Ive played hardcore games before I'm not new to it. My elo is screwed up right now I use to be in 1300 and then i got an email that said mine was bugged (now im in 1200 and in hell) I have a mic, im on skype, if you want me on another thing ull have to send me the link im willing. I want to get back into the competitive game again and I love LOL i try to get on a lot im in socal california so you know my time range, Xsouldier on lol, I play to win and i love it when people give me suggestions on how to play better, I can play any class that is needed and im down for casual play as well. I'm laid back to i dont rage, and im over 18 so give me a shout out if you think im good for ur clan, team, or group

RockcIimber

06-11-2011

Tactical Gaming - an international gaming community which will be entering it's 7th year in service this November. You might've heard about peformances of our members and squads in ladders and tournaments for Call of Duty, Halo, Starcraft and other games, and a couple of months ago we have expanded into League of Legends.

Tactical Gaming was envisioned to be the place for like-minded gamers, spreading across three major platforms - PC, PS3 and 360, as well as being the gathering place for players from all over the world - North America, Europe and Asia.

Right now we support a plethora of warfare-based games, including Gears of War, Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, M.A.G., Starcraft, Medal of Honor, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, World of Warcraft, Homefront, Breach, Crysis and SOCOM franchises, and, of course, League of Legends. In case you are interested in sports or racing games, we also play NHL, Forza, Madden NFL and Need for Speed as part of our Tactical Sports franchise.

What would we expect from a potential recruit? First of all, maturity and dedication - while we have members of all ages, we do have certain standards which should be followed. We also hold two mandatory practices each week, so make sure you have time for those. Each practice is conducted through TeamSpeak ( or, in case with consoles - built in-game voice chats ), so working microphone is a must.

What can we offer you? Looking for a place to hone your skills, raise in ELO or just become a better gamer overall ? Our experienced members will gladly help you out with any aspects you want to concentrate on. Are you a casual or competitive gamer? Whatever your preferences are, we have squads that will suit your style. Interested in taking up a leadership position? We are constantly looking for new members who are interested in becoming Squad Leaders and Squad Assistants - this also can serve as a stepping stone to further promotions within TG, so take your chance.

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Our Headquarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

A couple more reasons why you should consider joining TG: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

And a direct registration link: http://tw.tghq.org/index.php?act=Reg

Also, our main LoL forum topic for more quick to read info: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=659308

Hope to see you with us!

Tactical Gaming, League of Legends Division, Head Training Instructor's Assistant Rockclimber13

Serene Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

The Fierce Force Clan Application: here.
Please fill it out if interested in joining.

The Fierce Force Clan Forums here.
Please sign up if interested in joining.

Our clan, ~TFF~, gets together on our Teamspeak 3 server to play premade teams for Normal and Ranked games. We have level 30's who play ranked and give advice to the lower levels and play Normal games with the lower levels. We play to win, but we also play to have fun! People of all levels are welcome because everybody has to start somewhere, and the more help you have getting there, the more you can learn and the more quickly you can become a skilled ranked player climbing the ELO ladder!

We ask that the people who want to join our clan come on the Teamspeak because it is a easier method of communication and allows for better teamwork and synchrony during gameplay. It also allows for a more personal experience, allowing us to get to know each other better. People hang out in the teamspeak just to talk or watch LoL tournaments, and sometimes even end up playing other games with each other, too. We want it to feel like a welcoming environment, like our own little family instead of a "community". So PLEASE, keep "nerd rage" to a minimum. Everybody gets frustrated at times but DON'T call people names or scream/point fingers all the time. It gets annoying very quickly. We're all still learning to some extent. Nobody is perfect.

We would prefer members who are 18 years of age or older, or who are at least older teens and mature. We have a couple 17 year olds, but most of our members are 18+. Sometimes the conversations can get kinda crazy, so hopefully people who know how to take a joke. We're a very laid-back group and we can be competitive and serious when the situation calls for it, but we're also here to have fun and socialize.

We also have our own forum, here. We post and discuss builds, we post our game replays, and post any clan related news on the forum. I've been asking all of the clan members to register on there and we have over 40 registered users so far and several people who we play with in our clan on Teamspeak. You can see our current memberlist here. We've had 17 people connected on Teamspeak at once and we've made separate team channels for in-house custom 5v5's and do draft pick to practice for ranked. It's always good to welcome more people to talk to on the server. We're mostly lvl 30's but anyone who is willing to cooperate and learn is welcome. We will rape ranked, and eventually try to play in ESL tournaments! =]

How to Connect to Teamspeak 3

Step 1. Go to the Teamspeak website here.
Step 2. Download the Teamspeak 3 client for your operating system and install it.
Step 3. Open up Teamspeak 3, and in the top left corner click "Connections"
Step 4. For the address put in fiercespeak.sytes.net
Step 5. For the port, leave it at the default port which is 9987
Step 6. Choose a display name and click connect, and you are in the server!

We are The Fierce Force!

We also have a Terraria server and soon our own Minecraft server, if you are interested in playing those.

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Hi Xsouldier! Would you be interested in Team Air Gear? Our head leaders are willing to help. This is what we are here for. Not only are we interested in playing more ranked games, raising our ELO and meeting new people, we also have special groups for people that are below level 30 to help them level up and help with anything that is requested! So please contact us and fill out the contact form on our site below. Someone will email you back today! I hope you consider! Thank you!

http://www.wix.com/teamairgear/teamairgear