where would you buff or rework her?

passive 9 24.32%
AP ratios 13 35.14%
Ultimate 14 37.84%
other 10 27.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Cassiopeia... What do you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dm4c

06-11-2011

Personally I think she needs some rework with the AP ratio on her ult, currently she is one of the least used characters simply because she is trumped in every aspect of her character by someone else (with exceptions). So in my humble opinion I believe that currently she needs some kinda of buff or rework to her ult so she can have more presence in a game.

sehakoziel

06-11-2011

Her ult is pretty **** sick right now. Maybe it could use a bit of an AP ratio boost, but I'm thinking 800 aoe mid to late game with a chance for stun is a pretty **** powerful group pvp changing ability.

Lambdacolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehakoziel View Post
Her ult is pretty **** sick right now. Maybe it could use a bit of an AP ratio boost, but I'm thinking 800 aoe mid to late game with a chance for stun is a pretty **** powerful group pvp changing ability.
Malz certainly feels the burn after his ult fails to kill me; and I proceed to stack both poisons on him and Twin Fang him to death in 2 seconds.

DFxKilleronice

06-11-2011

I don't think she needs to be reworked, if you do poorly with her then maybe you should try AD champs, i can EASILY get a positive K/D Ratio as cassi in 3's AND 5's her ulti is a game changer in team fights. And it allows for her to even 2v1 successfully, i can't TELL you how many times, people gank, i turn and run, zig-zagging to let them catch up within ulti range, stun, toss q and w on them, spam twin fangs on 1 and usually they both would be so low from poison management that i kill them both! She's all about micro managing, like using her twin fangs as a quickspell (Shift+E on mouseover) and making sure your target is poisoned in some way and you're golden, shoulda put a no rework option for that poll. She's perfect the way she is, btw, Tear of the godess is you're friend.

thecoyl

06-11-2011

i would l2p her if i were you but that's not on the list.

King Timbo

06-11-2011

her ult is REALLY buggy. Doesn't work most of the time as it's intended.

Lycanblu

06-11-2011

She's got an insane damage output, great reach, and decent ratio's on everything other than Miasma, which you should mostly just use to keep E going when you miss Q.

She's fine right now.

Karros17

06-11-2011

she's never really present in any games and she feels really weak when i see her. She's not worth the IP price too.

Ignominous

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karros17 View Post
she's never really present in any games and she feels really weak when i see her. She's not worth the IP price too.
Cass is in a weird situation. She is a good deal harder to play than other champs plus she costs a lot. That alone will scare off most people. Those who do try her are probably used to the easier champs

Cass is pretty much my favorite champ. Good ratios, low costs, low cd's, good vamp potential, high damage if you can pull it off. Strong from start to finish. Honestly only thing I would change is make poisoned targets more visible. Turn them green or something. In hectic fights it can be hard to see those little bubbles behind all the spells and explosions.

So long as faceroll champs like Xin and Vlad exist there's no reason for most people to play Cass. With other champs if you can click on the other guy you will have at least some success. With Cass if you can't hit your Q to get your combo rolling or use the stun on your ult then you are useless. However, if you can get good with her then she can be extremely powerful. My first few games were pretty bad, but once I got the hang of it she feels as strong or stronger than the easier casters.

DoctorMcPain

06-12-2011

This poll is biased. She's perfectly fine right now, and her only flaw is that few people play her because she sucked really hard upon release.