Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My LoL is bugged and i dont know whats wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weepingsoul

03-29-2010

My LoL bugged from 1 day to another and im not really sure what happened. When i log the interface is as you see in the 1st SS, sometimes the interface will look like the second SS now i can hear everything like my friends sending me invites but i cant anything at all. Ive already try to reinstall 3 times and it seems to get worse because be4 i was at least able to see friends list and view my profile but now i cant do anything. Plz help i find this extremely frustrating especially since im not computer savvy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sefam

Recruiter

03-30-2010

Have you tried what is suggested on this page? (http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/45/Windows+Settings+Troubleshooting)