Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can you even play Ryze without Flash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

Recruiter

03-29-2010

Seems like people just avoid your stun range like the plague. I'm having a REALLY hard time getting any early game kills.

XxArCh3RxX

03-29-2010

use ghost if u dont hav/want flash, closes the gap between you and ur target faster and if u hav the mastery u can also run away if theres a gank coming ur way after u get the kill

Zombie Irwin

03-29-2010

i use ghost and flash on him - both are awesome

Zombie Irwin

03-29-2010

Quote:
Zingledot:
Seems like people just avoid your stun range like the plague. I'm having a REALLY hard time getting any early game kills.

Using flash offensively should only be done when you know they dont have flash and you can for sure get the kill. Spell flux is awesome for harassing and you can usually deny them exp/gold if you use it right

just call me evo

Recruiter

03-30-2010

if you jump into the middle of their creeps, they will be unable to get xp, or they will have to stand in your death radius. I went like 11/0 w ryze playing him for like the third time yesterday. its hard to mess with.

OmniOblivion

03-30-2010

Now that the Flash range is nerfed to hell, I use Ghost more than Flash now these days.

EasymodeX

03-30-2010

Teleport + Ghost on Ryze ftw.

NullDragon

03-30-2010

If people stay out of your range, ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF IT.

Move towards their ranged creeps. Move towards them just to get them to flinch back, then go back to farming. Abuse the fear of the stun to have them leave you alone, so you can get more gold for more death later on.

If they have low stuns, you could also grab boots of swiftness or mobility.

KirbyHero

Recruiter

03-30-2010

Last game I played with Ryze, there was someone pushing mid alone. I was blue. I walked over to the wraiths, stood behind the big blue wraith, then told everyone on my team "look guys I'm fiddesticks" flashed over the wall and ganked the Evelynn player.

Lololololol.

You can't play Ryze without flash.