How do I punish or pardon based on 1 game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosisx2

06-12-2011

Yeah I just pardoned someone who had left a game but it was the only game in the list. I checked his match history and he played in all his other games. Not going to get someone banned for a freak disconnect without more information provided.

Honestly they shouldn't even show up in the tribunal until there is at least 5 games noteworthy of reports against a player.

Qari

06-12-2011

Quote:
Hi everyone,

A person does not actually end up in the Tribunal for a single offense . This person had several games, all Leaving / AFK with all team members reporting in the other games. We don't always have all of the data to display to you at the time the case is built. In this case, we were missing the game data for his or her other two games. There is a threshold at which we won't build the case file, but this one just barely made the threshold.

If you feel like there is insufficient data, you always have the option to pardon the person. It may be the right choice for a case such as this .

Cheers!
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=826697&page=5

The Blue Player

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Thx.

What a weird thing though - if they had all these other games that qualified them for the tribunal then how could they be missing the data?

Qari

06-12-2011

Game data is likely collected automatically but there must be a step between collection, and insertion into Tribunal. If the data doesn't go through that step (likely a processing step since it has to turns raw data into meaningful data) then we don't get to see it.

That would be my guess.

The Blue Player

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

It reminds me of the thing they said about the no pre/post game chat logs - they can't get them because they're on another chat server~

Basically the system wasn't really well equipped for tracking all this information so the tribunal is held together with duct tape

Psybeerian

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Player View Post
It reminds me of the thing they said about the no pre/post game chat logs - they can't get them because they're on another chat server~

Basically the system wasn't really well equipped for tracking all this information so the tribunal is held together with duct tape
Hmm, that's good to know/too bad at the same time.

Darmon

06-12-2011

As far as I'm concerned, it might be less likely I'd punish him, simply because there are fewer games to find glaringly bad behavior, but even if I couldn't commit to punishing him, I'd prolly just skip it, since Riot seems to recognize that a single game is generally not enough to really drop the hammer on someone (again, unless it was super bad and super obvious).

Br0din

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Player View Post
Thx.

What a weird thing though - if they had all these other games that qualified them for the tribunal then how could they be missing the data?
I'm pretty sure they don't have complete data on a lot of older games. For example, I often get games where the chatlog is the last 1-2 mins of the game, can make a judgement for "verbal harassment" difficult when I can't see the guy speaking :\

StopChatting

06-13-2011

Another 1 game case.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/24207/review

Phrixscreoth

06-13-2011

I beleive there was a thread somewhere talking about cases that only had one game, and people were dropping off the case number for Riot to look into.