LoL BLOCKED IN MY COUNTRY?!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pokelord

03-29-2010

I've been playing this game for dozens of hours, DOZENS OF HOURS AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO BLOCK ME?!?!?!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY RANK? HOW MANY POINTS I'VE BEEN SAVING UP FOR MY FIRST CHAMP?!?!?!?! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-29-2010

They will be transferring accounts to the SEA server when its ready.

pokelord

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
They will be transferring accounts to the SEA server when its ready.
and how long have they had it like this? will this mean i will only play with people in my country? i can't do that i don't even know this language since i just moved here to asia one year ago.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelord View Post
and how long have they had it like this? will this mean i will only play with people in my country? i can't do that i don't even know this language since i just moved here to asia one year ago.
You will be playing with players from multiple countries, most of whom speak excellent English.
They have blocked it for around a month now I believe.

DeQueNceSaKi

03-29-2010

really bull****. they shouldnt even start blocking when the SEA server is not even up. so what are we gonna play now. totally bull****. even if we get back to LOL, do they think we will still support them as before?

pokelord

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeQueNceSaKi View Post
really bull****. they shouldnt even start blocking when the SEA server is not even up. so what are we gonna play now. totally bull****. even if we get back to LOL, do they think we will still support them as before?
exactly my point

Peabo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Just use a proxy server and play.