Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to create a competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoSalty

06-10-2011

I don't know where to begin really. I "retired" from this game over a year ago after an in-house incident (because of this incident, I cannot agree with the Summoner's Code even though I rage much less now). Also, I couldn't deal with all the trolls in this game. However, I realize I love this game and I keep coming back to it, but I don't play even a quarter of the games I used to play back in the day. However, I kept up with the metagame sort of. When I found out I wanted to get back into the game, school kept me away. However, I'm on summer break, so I'm looking forward to playing this game more often over summer. In addition, I want to start a team that will play in competitive tourney's.

Note: I also have long-time friends who play this game, but they aren't interested in seriously improving their game.

The only requirements I'm looking for are:

• Must be serious and competitive. Be able to give advice and take it. Raging is fine, I rage too, but keep it reasonable.
  • Must have ventrilo. I have to communicate with you somehow right?
  • Must be level 30. I'm sorry, I don't have time to wait around for you to get to lvl 30.

I think those are it. I don't really care what skill level you are at or think you are at. With this team, I plan on training and getting better with others. Then, I hope we will someday be renowned.

At this time, I don't plan on doing tryouts unless a ton of people decide to apply (which I doubt). I actually want around 9 people to join so we can do in-house and rotate to see what kind of team we could build based off everyone's strengths.

Info about me: I usually play jungle/tanky champs because I'm forced to. I care about winning very much and I want to win every game. I realize I'm not the best player around, but I want to be. So I usually play Jarvan and Amumu. Back when I played this game seriously, I played a ton of Jax.

EDIT: Invites are closed (for now, but probably indefinitely). Please don't add me anymore.

Zedilurk

06-10-2011

You sound familiar, oh yea, just like myself...lol, anyway, I'd type up my app for you but I'm so lazy it's not even funny, so I'll send you a link to my page and you can check it out if it suits your best interests...lol

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...44#post9791944 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=9791944#post9791944)

sbR Vodka

06-10-2011

I am in the same boat as you two guys as well.

Let's make it happen.

SoSalty

06-10-2011

Alright, I'm gonna add you guys and talk to you.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

bump

EDIT: We have 4-5 atm, but I'm still accepting people up to hopefully 9-10. If we go over, I might do tryouts, but that shouldn't be a problem I hope.
Double EDIT: 6-7 now. Still taking invites.

Draugr

06-11-2011

hey im interested, hit me up in game

Màv

06-11-2011

Am interested as well, hit me up.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

You guys added me. I think we're at 9, could use one more.

Electroshok

06-11-2011

Id be interested in taking a shot. I play mostly at nights due to work and school though. In game name is Electroshok. I may have a friend as well.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

Quote:
Electroshok:
Id be interested in taking a shot. I play mostly at nights due to work and school though. In game name is Electroshok. I may have a friend as well.

You online right now? I added you.