Looking to create a competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoSalty

06-10-2011

I don't know where to begin really. I "retired" from this game over a year ago after an in-house incident (because of this incident, I cannot agree with the Summoner's Code even though I rage much less now). Also, I couldn't deal with all the trolls in this game. However, I realize I love this game and I keep coming back to it, but I don't play even a quarter of the games I used to play back in the day. However, I kept up with the metagame sort of. When I found out I wanted to get back into the game, school kept me away. However, I'm on summer break, so I'm looking forward to playing this game more often over summer. In addition, I want to start a team that will play in competitive tourney's.

Note: I also have long-time friends who play this game, but they aren't interested in seriously improving their game.

The only requirements I'm looking for are:

• Must be serious and competitive. Be able to give advice and take it. Raging is fine, I rage too, but keep it reasonable.
  • Must have ventrilo. I have to communicate with you somehow right?
  • Must be level 30. I'm sorry, I don't have time to wait around for you to get to lvl 30.

I think those are it. I don't really care what skill level you are at or think you are at. With this team, I plan on training and getting better with others. Then, I hope we will someday be renowned.

At this time, I don't plan on doing tryouts unless a ton of people decide to apply (which I doubt). I actually want around 9 people to join so we can do in-house and rotate to see what kind of team we could build based off everyone's strengths.

Info about me: I usually play jungle/tanky champs because I'm forced to. I care about winning very much and I want to win every game. I realize I'm not the best player around, but I want to be. So I usually play Jarvan and Amumu. Back when I played this game seriously, I played a ton of Jax.

EDIT: Invites are closed (for now, but probably indefinitely). Please don't add me anymore.

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

You sound familiar, oh yea, just like myself...lol, anyway, I'd type up my app for you but I'm so lazy it's not even funny, so I'll send you a link to my page and you can check it out if it suits your best interests...lol

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...44#post9791944

sbR Vodka

06-10-2011

I am in the same boat as you two guys as well.

Let's make it happen.

SoSalty

06-10-2011

Alright, I'm gonna add you guys and talk to you.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

bump

EDIT: We have 4-5 atm, but I'm still accepting people up to hopefully 9-10. If we go over, I might do tryouts, but that shouldn't be a problem I hope.
Double EDIT: 6-7 now. Still taking invites.

Draugr

06-11-2011

hey im interested, hit me up in game

Màv

06-11-2011

Am interested as well, hit me up.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

You guys added me. I think we're at 9, could use one more.

Electroshok

06-11-2011

Id be interested in taking a shot. I play mostly at nights due to work and school though. In game name is Electroshok. I may have a friend as well.

SoSalty

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroshok View Post
Id be interested in taking a shot. I play mostly at nights due to work and school though. In game name is Electroshok. I may have a friend as well.
You online right now? I added you.