Do you want brighter forum template option?

Yes 1 20.00%
No 2 40.00%
Don't care. 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Dark forum template is bad for eyes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qlio

03-29-2010

As i became more ... lets say "bored" playing, and started camping in forum a bit more, i noticed how this all dark colors and white letters are exhausting my eyes. It would be much easier to read and less stress for eyes if there would be option to choose bright forum template. Besides, its spring coming, should be less moody and more brightness and colors.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

03-29-2010

Actually the medical field promotes dark monitors as a way to reduce eye strain.
Also dark monitors save energy see: http://www.blackle.com/ which is google but has saved over a million Watt hours of energy.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

03-29-2010

Leave it dark please. Dark screens are easier on the eyes. I work in the medical field (in the office atm).

Blackle would save energy only for CRT type monitors, although for the move to LCD / LED the movement isn't so substantial anymore.

Please refrain from moving to a lighter background.

Qlio

03-29-2010

maybe its just me being colorblind, but anyway, in most forums you can change some forum settings, including choosing different forum colors.