LF3M for 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Test Tickle

06-09-2011

Hi, well me and my friend are looking for 3 reliable parterns to do 5v5 3times + a week. with good game experience gotta be solid with at least 10 caracters have a couple good rune pages, soon as we can partice and and build good teamwork, we gonna hit ranked 5v5. thats about it.

Mr Test Tickle.

(Eastern Time Zone)

Naiyucko

06-10-2011

I am quite interested in joining you guys and I think I meet all of your criteria.
I sent you a friend request.

Mr Test Tickle

06-10-2011

cool cya in game

WhatUpBrownBear

06-10-2011

i'd be down i meet all criteria...just dont judge me by my elo lol its a long story

Mr Test Tickle

06-10-2011

added you to friend tonight around 9pm we play togeter

Kickz Da Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Add me up i play often prefer to play support but can play many roles and champs

Sk8boardLz

06-10-2011

i added you talk ingame

Revory

06-10-2011

Ok so I've been looking to jump into a 5's team and so has 2 of my friends. This next week would be a great time to see whats up. My name is Revory, my 2 buddies are Nikeah and Radnortuws.

We have been rolling together for a good while, Rad is our Jungler, just about every jungler he has and he is great with. Nikeah is our heavy AP carry usually, but destroys with AD carries and has been known to tank like a champ. Myself, I like to play mostly off tanks, and take the top solo with just about every champ I play with.

We also talk on skype and that seems the best way to get things started and organize teams up.

None of us have any Ranked Teams matches cause well, the others we play with arn't up to par and our elo's for solo quoe are iffy due to some long stories but everyone knows how solo quoe goes. If your interested then Hit me up in game anytime.

Mr Test Tickle

06-10-2011

we roll with skype to, I would glady try out with you guys, 3 friends + 2 friends should make a good team, add me, and set up a date.

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

i'd like to play a few games with you guys