So what are you like IRL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhitemageofDOOM

03-31-2010

I'm an anti-social cast off.
Because i prefer it that way.

Also I'm quite overweight, because food is ****ing delicious and I'm going to die anyways. Might as well love every moment of it right?

Summoner9449

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverNever View Post
personally i've known that for a while as none of my friends are like that.. hell one of my mates who plays this (and kicks my ass) had even done some work modelling in the past

I am 20 years old, still living with my parents (soon to move out & get a house with my girlfriend). Strangely enough, I too am a model (for Hollister) & the real twist is that I also work at an auto parts store.

One job requires you to be extremely clean while my other job... Well... Clean will never happen there, ha.

& no, this is not made up.

Gopher

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverNever View Post
TL;DR Tell us what your like IRL. not asking for photos names or address purely up to you what you post, make **** up if it makes you happy :P
19, College Student in Texas, grew up in Aberdeen and Glasgow..then Houston and surrounding areas. Party all the time, have a myriad of friends...including frats on campus. 00 Gauges, long blonde hair, giant red beard, and I am in a death metal band doing vocals in my town. Def not antisocial, and not a generic "gamer". and yes, I do get ladies.