Reporting AFKers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Jahosaphat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2009

I am looking for a place were we can report people who AFK a whole match, cause I got one on Bamilus... This isn't something I like to see happen often because it really puts teams at a disadvantage...

Probingducky

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jahosaphat View Post
I am looking for a place were we can report people who AFK a whole match, cause I got one on Bamilus... This isn't something I like to see happen often because it really puts teams at a disadvantage...
At the end of the game you can "Report Player" by right clicking their name. You should pick the option that states "Excessive time spent idle."
Riot will look at this and hopefully ban the player.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Also, aside from what Probingducky said, you can email harassment@riotgames.com. You are not, however, supposed to call them out on the forums.

JungleFeeder

07-20-2010

now i have a question for you guys, whats more effective? is sending a email directly to riot going to get more attention or does it get the same amount of attention as the report feature?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

07-20-2010

Wow a 1 year necro gj.

Anyway reporting puts it easily in their database and is easier to search for.
Emailing should now be reserved for after the game is over and you closed the client or if they ask for screenshots.

Probingducky

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Wow a 1 year necro gj.

Anyway reporting puts it easily in their database and is easier to search for.
Emailing should now be reserved for after the game is over and you closed the client or if they ask for screenshots.
Aww, I thought I tricked the legendary EncasedShadow. Well, it was a good attempt nonetheless.

But that is some good advice there Encased, thank you sir!