If you dont like feeding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slamed

06-09-2011

Dont start the **** talking. thank you.

drumsandfire

06-09-2011

If you don't like being banned... don't do either.

Slamed

06-09-2011

being banned couldnt make me give a flying **** anyway. Proxy>socks>back ingame problem solved

Tori Niku Sushi

06-09-2011

What does this even mean? If I tell someone to rip someone's head off, and they do it, I'm not responsible for their action. Unless...I tell this to an 8 year old... HM! AN 8 YEAR OLD!

OP, how many years have you been out of diapers?

IAmTheCandyMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

so since u don't like 1 of your teammates, you feed on purpose, and think u should get away with it..... Yea your totally in the right here...

Slamed

06-09-2011

you suppose to be a troll with the fail 8 year old joke.. whats next? the "umad" bull****? you dumbass trolls needa get the **** off the internet. go drink a beer at least ppl would somewhat listen to the bull**** trolling ur failing at. thanks for the warning riot. Consider "yourselves" warned.

iMPLiCiT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-09-2011

your a superstar pal

Tori Niku Sushi

06-09-2011

OP, I *think* your post is implying that a "feeder" wouldnt feed if his team mates where nicer to him, or let him take mid, or listened in champ select when he said "take a tank or i feedz k thnx".

That's kinda like extortion. What is your point? That if the "feeder" got his way, he wouldn't purposely ruin the game for everyone?

Covenant

06-09-2011

Hey man, the good news is that if you don't mind being banned then you won't be bothered when we repeatedly ban you for feeding.

So it all evens out.

Not sure why you're so ragey if you don't mind being banned anyway.

Ozmega

06-09-2011

yeah sure.. u get banned.. u can come back with another acc
enjoy coming back from lvl 1 every time troll. if that makes u happy ...