Summoner Showcase Issue #32 Its a Party!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dandy Boy Apples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

There was a link under the video to a man doing his poetry, but it was not mention in the Summoner Showcase video at all.

Velarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

You guys are justing finding out about that Nasus song? Christ, I've been listeing to that for weeks, maybe a month or two. I'd have sent it in if I'd known.

Admiral Catface

06-09-2011

**** you! I thought I was done with the tyrannic annoyance of Navi. You have caused my brain to go in a state of extreme consciousness causing a rift split in this universe into another. Now every second, thousands of bestial creatures pour out of the fissure, ready to pillage the earth. Look at what you have done.... >_>

Ojars

06-09-2011

We will live... They will die

Nexus Keeper

06-09-2011

"No, you ulted, im gonna tell!!" rofl, you are awesome Nikasaur!!

Warrtastic

06-09-2011

Quit being so ****ing cute :3

Flawliss

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnoNyM0uSs View Post
if anyone thinks nikasaur is even slightly beautiful... maybe you have never seen any other girls besides your mothers.....

haters gonna hate, nika is cute, and professional when presenting the communities creations, your just jelly the whole community cant watch you be cute for a few minutes LOL

Flawliss

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritoMan007 View Post
**** you! I thought I was done with the tyrannic annoyance of Navi. You have caused my brain to go in a state of extreme consciousness causing a rift split in this universe into another. Now every second, thousands of bestial creatures pour out of the fissure, ready to pillage the earth. Look at what you have done.... >_>

^this = win ;p

Hamfist2

06-09-2011

To whoever edits these:

One jump cut per sentence hurts my brain. Please stop.

BigBlueBunny

06-09-2011

+ 1 For Navi