AP Blitz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swantanamobay View Post
I usually go Critzcrank with him, lately I've been getting a brutalizer then IE then Frozen Mallet, then whatever strikes my fancy. I don't play him too often but my record with him is 16-6 purely pugging.
Blitz is overpowered against stupid people

Summerfield

03-28-2010

i play neither really.

i play blitz the same way always:
Triforce/3+speed boots/Support aura item/situational defensive item/ situational defensive item.

I get alot of kills early game, and a lot of assists late game. Have very positive win ratio and a k/d/a on something like 230/120/350. I dont pretend to be the dps carry, but with this build you still carry somehow. Since you contributed greatly to the win, if you play it right.

this might not work high elo, im nowhere near that

Simon Belmont2

03-29-2010

I also run Ghost and +5 mobility boots, the idea is if I want to grab someone, I will. Ghost / Overdrive / +5 movement, I top 600 movement speed. It's also better at escaping than flash by far because no matter where I am on the map, I'm back in base in 2-3 seconds. Equally not even a highlander yi can run from me.

Skilliard

01-17-2013

What are you guys, 400 elo? he's best played as a support because nothing of his scales very well. His rocket grab is insanely useful as utility, his knockup and high base damage aoe silence is very powerful as well.