Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[suggestion] Ashe ulti recolor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GayQueen

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2010

Hi, how about recoloring Ashe┬┤s ulti arrow for teams? A lot of time I wastet my flash only because i thinked the arrow was send from enemy and lot of time i should use it ... same problem was with veigar and you recolored it if I am right ...

Milkspeed

Recruiter

03-28-2010

I never have the reaction time to flash away from it when i see it. Its either i get hit or im relieved it wasnt an enemy arrow.

Ryouken

03-30-2010

Quote:
Milkspeed:
I never have the reaction time to flash away from it when i see it. Its either i get hit or im relieved it wasnt an enemy arrow.

Gotta love Cleanse.

sidewinded

03-31-2010

bump for justice!

Asakura Azai

04-04-2010

Quote:
Milkspeed:

lolz excactly besides use exhaust to stop ashe from smging further

and ignite to make him run