1 report = Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malrock3

06-09-2011

I too was conflicted about a single game report for afk/leaving. Looks like he never logged in.....hard to tell what to do in that case.... especially w/ only a single game. If there had been more than 1 then i probably would have punished... but with just a single one..... anyone could have an internet issue once in awhile... and they do have leave buster still right? I had to pass cuz i didn't know what to do.... with only a single case kinda felt like pardon was the right option.....but he was still afk.. and ruined 5 other people's game (was a 3v3). (although i think his team still won....) yeah really conflicted.... had to pass not sure what the right call on that one was.

Kittyrina

06-09-2011

I'm glad to see them come into Tribunal for a small number of reports. That means tribunal is getting at them quickly rather than letting them sit around in the system forever wrecking games for more and more people.

I just had a case that had only 3 reported games. One of the games was pardonable, but in the other two he was a completely horrible person, so Punish it is.

MissBehav├Čn

Recruiter

06-09-2011

^ this

and you should not have linked the game with the account name on it, i believe that it not allowed/acceptable.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

I pardoned mine because it was a disconnect that didn't seem a rage quit. As for your questions DarkIntentions I punish people who purposefully AFK/leave and leave those with internet issues to LeaverBuster.

thegreatestman

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinized View Post
lol did he mess up an ARAM?
Out of my ten cases today, I had two cases that each only had one game, and one of them WAS for an ARAM. The dude who got reported didn't talk at all in the chat, and apparently just went top to lane. And judging from his name, he was probably BR. It was my first ever pardon.

But regardless, what's up with the single-game cases? I also had a couple cases that only had three games listed for each player.

ColossusCrusher

06-09-2011

The problem I'm having with AFK/Leaves is that without the reported player saying "ima afk enjoy 4v5 noobz" or something like that we can't tell if it was a quit or disconnect. I would really feel better if we could see "X has left" and "X has disconnected" in the chatlogs. It would make things a lot easier for us, since D/C isn't really your fault - I tend to assume that a lvl 1 with no items, minion kills, etc disconnected, but it is possible that the person just left instead.

Adam Conlon

06-09-2011

I had one guy with one game who was 3-1-7 and sort of just left with no "screw you guys, I'm out" or anything. He was talking, then he just sort of disconnected. Definitely not punishable by any means.

MoooveZiiig

06-09-2011

I've seen cases like this today too.

Feels good to pardon some people after so much punishes.

The way I treat 1 game report with a leave is simple - If I can prove this was a ragequit, punish (he gets a warning). If I can't, meaning, not enough evidence to be certain of a griefing style ragequit, I pardon. Bad score can't be evidence, because it could be lag induced.

I skipped 2 cases today, one was completely in portugese, other I was waaay too much on the fence about a 2 game case.

Good to see that now we can actually judge. These situations require us to think. Of course, I still saw some 12 games griefing fiestas, and those are just as easy as ever.

Yugthrad

06-09-2011

1 case of afk and it is an obvious afk seems to me that it is an easy punish. All the evidence you need right there.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

I had a case with only 2 games reported and a total of 5 reports (2 from 1 game, 3 from another) for 'verbal abuse' and 'feeding'. Problem was, the guy didn't speak a lick of english so I couldn't really make sense of the games (in fact, no one on his team was speaking any english aside from MIA calls). Needless to say, I skipped the case. But yeah. Definitely should wait to add games to our caseload until we have enough to work with.