1 report = Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallath

06-09-2011

Ive just judge one case, the guys had only one report (Afk/leaver).

He was level 1, 0 minion kill.

Of course I pardon him.

I just think that riot need to wait until each person has a minimum of 4 or 5 report before putting them in the tribunal.

Goblinized

06-09-2011

Huh, I've never had a one report before. The minimum I had was about 5 I believe.

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

i just got this case:
http://i.imgur.com/bzHwN.jpg

one game, nothing else.

Goblinized

06-09-2011

huh - what did you decide on doing for him?

lbgsloan

06-09-2011

Yep, got one today along with a couple 3-4 game cases. Worse, the 1 game case was clearly from a custom with strange rules he simply didn't understand. Why is this kind of stuff coming to tribunal?

Goblinized

06-09-2011

lol did he mess up an ARAM?

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinized View Post
huh - what did you decide on doing for him?
i just skipped him, no idea what to do with that.

Aerithalas

06-09-2011

I had one but the report was only by one player and did not give me much to work with. I say if its something like leaving/afk, let it by on a warning. But if its something like a jerk spewing out every curse and racial slur there is, go ahead and punish.

Mine had no real info so I pardoned *shrugs*

DarkIntentions

06-09-2011

I had a 1 game case to day too. It was for a leaving and it made me wonder... Is the leaver buster still in play or did the Tribunal take over for that? The root of my question is should I punish people who left the game (not afk'd, but actually left -- can sometimes tell from chat and report descriptions) or will the leaver buster take care of them?

I guess either way i should punish them, but i feel somewhat bad punishing someone who left only 1 game and that was his only report. I feel like in that case I should just leave it up to the leaver buster rather than giving him a tribunal based warning/ban.

Thoughts?

Qari

06-09-2011

Ok I don't think you guys get it. The amount of reports required to bring you to tribunal is based on

1) How many games you have played in the time of the reports
2) your summoner level.

A lvl 1 who is trolling will come with one report because it represents a greater portion of their games.

A lvl 30 with 200 games will not show up with one report.