Suddenly, WE can't connect, or reconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kovsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Me and two friends of mine use the same internet provider, and until today, a few hours ago, we were able to play League properly. But right now, every time we try to play, after hero selection, when the game is gonna start, it just doesn't open, and we get stuck, trying to reconnect with no results. Another friend, who doesn't use the same internet provider, has no issues. I can't say for sure it is our provider's fault, but, if it is, what could we do to solve the problem?
This is really bothering us, since we can't play at all, and if we try to, anyone on our team will surely lose, and so fast that I think even the oposing team won't get any Influence Points.
I apreciate any advice.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-28-2010

Call your ISP, it sounds like they implemented rules to block certain ports or are just having an issue in general.

Kovsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Apparently, reinstalling the game, for some reason, solved the problem. Thanks anyway =]

Edit

No, it didn't =[

I could play normally on the morning once, and afternoon once too (gmt -3), but now i could join a game twice normally, but after that, im having the same issue.

I can try calling my IPS, but, how do I tell them my problem, I really have no idea.

Nightmarecity

03-29-2010

Well i'm one of his friends. I talked with the ISP, we'd tried to check the way to the game, in one instance the game conected but suddenly after that i didn't conect at all, so he informed that the game might have one of our server's IP blocked...

One odd thing is that today it went well until just now that presented the same problems...

Blue Phoenix

03-29-2010

I got the some problem here. I can't connect, neither reconnect. It says I have a firewall, but it doesn't. In fact, nothing changed on my pc or connection since two days ago (when the problem started).

And yes, eventually the game seems to connect (I test often with practice and tutorial) and then, It just doesn't anymore.

PS: I'm brazilian. So, no chances of using these guys' provider.

Nightmarecity

03-30-2010

ME and Kovsky are Brazilians by the way