"I pay $xxx amount of money for LoL, PUNISH HIM!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nydaelia

06-08-2011

Quote:
"Dear Riot. I've spent over $300 (at least) of my money on your game thus far, so PLEASE take this to heart. The reported player sat in a game and fed intentionally, as well as afked. If you TRULY care about the fact that people are spending money on your game, then you will address this issue. Change the reputation your community issues staff has and *actually* ban someone for once. Thanks."

Quality Assurance response:

Dear Summoner!

Thank you so much for showing your support and commitment to a game we provide for free to you to use on our continually maintained network! We are delighted to know you've enjoyed our game so much as to donate/purchase items to enhance your overall League of Legends experience! While we are commited to you and your peer's overall satisfaction and enjoyment, we utilize every resource available to ensure a fair and impartial deliberation in the Tribunal & quality service programs. Thank you for your time!

For Demacia!
-Nydaelia

My real response:

The game is free. Most people here pay money (possibly including the guy you reported). You won't be getting more weight just because you did pay for a service offered for free, and is probably costing them just a little bit more then your $300 to survive. To constantly remind a company of that , as well as reminding them repeatedly of their "horrible staffing" when it comes to reports against another player is tiresome and usually goes ignored, if not countering to your pleas. A short 2-3 sentence of your GRIEVANCE to your IMMEDIATE situation is usually suffice for a punishment.

I dislike glorified reporters. >.< You're all equal. I've spent $1,000's on other games - trust me - doesn't get you any closer (if not more distant) than if i didn't pay a dime lol. Complain on their forums or send them an email.

These sites might be more suitable for your requests/complaints.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new
http://www.riotgames.com/contact

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

06-08-2011

I <3 you for being impartial to those who think because they have money in this game that they are privileged.

Now, if they report and say that, it doesn't change my opinion at all - if they admitted to feeding or obviously were feeding, obviously going to punish - but his "payment" doesn't change the fact that the individual reported either DID break the rules, or didn't.

Justice is not swayed by your petty dollars!

-Trey

Nydaelia

06-08-2011

Exactly...the guy feeding and ruining a game for everyone else is obviously getting the nerf stick. Throwing money in the mix like it holds sway doesn't help lol.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

I would hope that statements like this would not affect people's judgements.

CJGoomba

06-08-2011

Lol. Money has no effect on clicking the punish button. Sorry, try again.

Phyrie

06-08-2011

Until they start sending money directly to me instead of Riot then maybe i'll think about possibly considering maybe pardoning them... maybe.