Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[TOURNAMENT] League of Legends University Mentor/Student Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebay Account

06-08-2011

Bl4ck S0ul

Summoner's level: 12 ( Will raise )

4-- Moderately experienced. Mid-level range, experience with a few champions, and knowledge of basic mechanics like tower functionality, last-hitting, and itemization.

( I got 7 permanent champion ranging from 450 to 6300 [ only have 1 or 2 champions worth 6300 :x], might get more )

Gir

06-08-2011

Quote:
Bl4ck S0ul:
Bl4ck S0ul

Summoner's level: 12 ( Will raise )

4-- Moderately experienced. Mid-level range, experience with a few champions, and knowledge of basic mechanics like tower functionality, last-hitting, and itemization.

( I got 7 permanent champion ranging from 450 to 6300 [ only have 1 or 2 champions worth 6300 :x], might get more )

FIRST correct post. Thank you good sir. You're in.

NicheBag

06-08-2011

Summoner Name
Level: Summoner Level
Name: NicheBag, level 30

And we're also love a brief estimate of your skill. A sentence or two would be great, as well as a rough estimate from the following chart:

7-- Close to level 30 or level 30. Has a decent understanding of most game mechanics.

Gir

06-08-2011

Quote:
NicheBag:
Im in NicheBag

Edit your post with a rating, please.

Rachael Passive

06-08-2011

Im willing to join =)

creativeusagi

level 23

I would rate myself a 4 or 5 I own probably about 7 champs and I have basic knowledge of the game but I don't think you would consider me "good" at the game

Fear ItseIf

06-08-2011

I'll compete. I demand Chewy.
I'm summoner level 30, I'd give myself a rating of 7 since I haven't done ranked yet.

Gir

06-08-2011

Quote:
Fear ItseIf:
I'll compete. I demand Chewy.
I'm summoner level 30, I'd give myself a rating of 7 since I haven't done ranked yet.

Teams and how they'll be determined is still being worked out. Can't promise people will or will not get to pick their own teams. We want a fair and balanced tournament.

HHH Tegn

Recruiter

06-08-2011

go ahead and put me down. will need dates when they come up. but sweet.

lvl 30 ranked at 1130 solo 1277 premade. prob will be 1200+ by the time of the tourny in solo rank.

so yeah i'm like 7.5 rank.. 7 in solo and 8 premade.

Chewbakha

06-08-2011

Summoner Level 30

I'm rating myself at a 8.
I've done 1 ranked, lost easily, but I'm positive I'm around 1350 or so. I say that I'm around 1350 since Normal is easysauce most of the time.

Played in the tournament, was really fun, though we got crushed in the final match.

I don't have much opinion on how the tournament gets set up, other then that if it gets big enough, there should be "skill" brackets(aka, ratings 1-4,5-7,8-10). Can't do this fairly unless it gets large enough. But if so, it'd make the experience funner for those with less experience and game understanding.

Gir

06-08-2011

Quote:
Chewbakha:
Summoner Level 30

I'm rating myself at a 8.
I've done 1 ranked, lost easily, but I'm positive I'm around 1350 or so. I say that I'm around 1350 since Normal is easysauce most of the time.

Played in the tournament, was really fun, though we got crushed in the final match.

I don't have much opinion on how the tournament gets set up, other then that if it gets big enough, there should be "skill" brackets(aka, ratings 1-4,5-7,8-10). Can't do this fairly unless it gets large enough. But if so, it'd make the experience funner for those with less experience and game understanding.

That's the plan. Thanks for your official post.