So I was using Alistar against a Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

07-03-2010

Since i'm always forced to tank for whatever team I'm on I've decided to pick up Alistar once more. I used to use him all the time but when Shen came out i switched. Eventually everyone using Shen all the time made me not want to use him.

So my team of mishaps went against another. I was using Alistar - after i've been playing with him once more and falling in love again- vs a team using Shen.

The games go on evenly until the team fights happen. When the team fights start- Alistar begins to shine. I abuse of the enemy squishies and divert the enemy just how I remembered alistar always being. He's so much fun.

My team wins and the enemy team proceeds to say "one trick pony champion" and "lol alistar- use a real tank" and proceed yelling at me.

Seriously? The shen even went as far as to say alistar takes no skill. Oh the humanity...

topboy

07-03-2010

i luv good alistar on my team : D

Truhls

07-03-2010

lol bad shen is bad. If he was good he would of made you nigh worthless the whole team fight.

Naje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
lol bad shen is bad. If he was good he would of made you nigh worthless the whole team fight.
Kinda agree with this.. Shen is much more viable as a tank since he can dish out damage pretty fast if they do not focus him, and can force AoE focus while being able to spam skills at no cost. It really depends on who the player is, and the team of course. Tanks are only as good as the team. You're lucky you didn't get the teams I get when I play alistar..

Flash in -> Pulverize -> Headbutt ashe -> Team stays behind pinging OMG WTF ALISTAR WHAT U DOING!??! -> die. -> teammates : "omg we have suicidal feeding alistar"

VMan7

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Team fights last 1.5s