Whats the point of tryndamere?

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucchinii

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Is it just me or are all people agreeing that tryn is useless jax/panth/yi users?

Jax is easy mode. Yi is easy mode. Panth is slightly harder, but still easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loljuice

Junior Member

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
Is it just me or are all people agreeing that tryn is useless jax/panth/yi users?

Jax is easy mode. Yi is easy mode. Panth is slightly harder, but still easy.
I used to play Tryn and I agree with everyone that says he's useless. Compared to Jax or even Pantheon, or most champions in the game really, he's bad. Nobody plays him and nobody ever will while he's in his current state. The people you see play him, while rare, are people who have never seen him before so they think, "Oh, I've never seen this guy in a game, I'll give him a shot." Then they start crying 2 minutes into the game when they realize they picked one of the worst heroes and never choose him again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eronar

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Not everyone is supposed to play with every champion. If you cant do well with him then he is not your style. Go play another champion. The only problem he has is his early game. Just lane with a strong early game champion and try to not feed till mid game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittenCommander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2010

He doesn't suck, he's just hard to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsevrah View Post
He doesn't suck, he's just hard to play

NO he sucks.He has to be fed, or farm alot to be even in decent in the game. He is seriously really ****y and needs some type of buff before, i wll ever play his sorry ass again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excession

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
yi or twitch or jax with those items > tryn. nuff said.
your missing the point here. yi and twitch can still be easily killed with those items. trynd has his ult and a naturally high crit chance. also jax is op:/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excession View Post
your missing the point here. yi and twitch can still be easily killed with those items. trynd has his ult and a naturally high crit chance. also jax is op:/
There is no point in arguing with you if you think Tryndamere is any good. Its your opinion cause you probably seen him beat noobs. He is a fun charcter but is not good at all and is one of the lowest when it comes to tier. The only thing i ever see tryndamere use his ult for is running away cause he gets his but kicked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stealthfox17

Senior Member

03-28-2010

i understand and agree that trynd is up but whats with ppl saying his damage sucks? end game he is the worst dps to play against cuz he takes out so much life per hit, his damage is either the highest or second highest in the game its just that hes way too easy to shutdown, i still think hes better than yi tho, but thats just cuz as far as i can see yi sucks against anyone with a brain


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azing

Senior Member

03-28-2010

See when you said you play "Jax" I instantly knew why...

When your playing an OP hero to one considered UP its going to be a massive difference. Comparing anyone to Jax is pretty much making a sure thing you will say the other your comparing him to as being UP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthfox17 View Post
i understand and agree that trynd is up but whats with ppl saying his damage sucks? end game he is the worst dps to play against cuz he takes out so much life per hit, his damage is either the highest or second highest in the game its just that hes way too easy to shutdown, i still think hes better than yi tho, but thats just cuz as far as i can see yi sucks against anyone with a brain
DO you know how much farming or how many kills you would need to get those items to do that. And games dont even usally last that long for it to happen


123456 ... 12