ELO hell, explained by quantum physics.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuffTime

06-08-2011

... BAHAHAH.

I'm reading the discussions in these ELO hell posts and laughing my head off.

There's a simple explanation, and it doesn't have anything to do with math or anything.

Improve your game.

Your ELO will rise.

Good luck.

an3my

06-08-2011

I know that cait thread with 3 phantom dancers build was a ****in laugh. I'm new to this **** as of like 2 weeks and I'm already smarter than half the dumbs in this community

what a ****in joke some people are hahaha

How many pros on smurf accounts logging easy escapes from ELO hell is it going to take?

DuffTime

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by an3my View Post
I know that cait thread with 3 phantom dancers build was a ****in laugh. I'm new to this **** as of like 2 weeks and I'm already smarter than half the dumbs in this community

what a ****in joke some people are hahaha

How many pros on smurf accounts logging easy escapes from ELO hell is it going to take?
Did you see the one where they literally start talking about quantum physics? 8D

Dr rAndOm

06-08-2011

90% of the players on my friend list are good, but they dont have a good ELO. Some of them even have over 1200 wins. As a teamwork game, it's almost impossible to make good teamwork with 200 wins - 300 wins level players for us. We might get a good elo eventually, but it's a suffer to play with full capacity every time and try to carry the full team. It really depends. If someone really cares about ELO much, and tries his best to achieve there... he may get a good ELO eventually.... For those beginners... they never understand how hard it is to go out of ELO hell. It's not necessary if u dont care anyway. You can get a good game half of the time if you premade 5 players. Roit did well on this part anyway.

I will kick your full team's ass with only 1 champion if it's still the same game as it was 2 years ago. Now teamwork is everything... and it;s something hard to find in solo games for good players.

Pectojin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

you really disapointed me with that post... expected such great trolling from the title

Bálsagna

06-09-2011

I'm part of Elo Hell as well. In most of my games I'm carrying, but I always, always. Get a hurr durr on my team and get a loss, no matter how well I do for the team.

That's why I don't like to Solo Q anymore, my normal 5v5 team was 1500-1600 before they moved on to other games. But my solo is around 1000 because I can't carry the team enough -_-

DuffTime

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather007 View Post
I'm part of Elo Hell as well. In most of my games I'm carrying, but I always, always. Get a hurr durr on my team and get a loss, no matter how well I do for the team.

That's why I don't like to Solo Q anymore, my normal 5v5 team was 1500-1600 before they moved on to other games. But my solo is around 1000 because I can't carry the team enough -_-
The fact that you believe this is why you're still there.

Bálsagna

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffTime View Post
The fact that you believe this is why you're still there.
No, it's actually because when I started playing ranked I still didn't have a whole lot under my belt yet (200-300 wins maybe)

Now I have about 800 wins and play more viable champs instead of favorite champs (like teemo)

I do fine with a normal team as I consider my self a pretty decent LOL player. But because I didn't play solo Q much and didn't get into a decent Elo. I'm having trouble rising.

Play with my normal friends, I don't have this problem. Play in Solo Q. It sucks, because there is always a durp on the team, that is all.

DuffTime

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather007 View Post
No, it's actually because when I started playing ranked I still didn't have a whole lot under my belt yet (200-300 wins maybe)

Now I have about 800 wins and play more viable champs instead of favorite champs (like teemo)

I do fine with a normal team as I consider my self a pretty decent LOL player. But because I didn't play solo Q much and didn't get into a decent Elo. I'm having trouble rising.

Play with my normal friends, I don't have this problem. Play in Solo Q. It sucks, because there is always a durp on the team, that is all.
The Rain Man got to high Elo in solo queue with Teemo. He's a fine champion.

Bálsagna

06-09-2011

And I'm sure he wasn't exactly the carry either.

Like I said, at lower Elo's it's merely harder to get a decent team that knows what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm playing Solo Q now and gaining Elo again. But the games I lose it's usually because of Derps. I'd simply like to get into the elo where Derps aren't the norm. If we win, it's because of derps on the other team