My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

@myslead
I see u duo with crayth (elo : 1400)
its not on elo hell. its normally to bad players elo.
elo hell is under 1200

if u try solo it will be more tough and fun XD

Myslead

06-20-2011

just lost my fourth game in a row, didn't even bother to take screenshots etc... did alright in all of them except in one where I was running Sivir, which I usually do pretty good with.

seems like the trolls are out and I don't even care anymore.

one game had a leaver. one had a intentional feeder because he didn't get mid. one was just a bad game; I thought I would be able to run Sivir, but we were never able to team fight properly. and my last one had two trolls... there was this huge discussion about women rights etc..etc.. I won't get into details, but at one point, Teemo (the girl) was basically saying that she was crying etc... and her and her friend AFK'd at base while writting in caps.

Myslead

06-21-2011

After a night being stuck with trolls and losing pretty much all of my games and progress that I had made even though doing pretty good myself. I have come up with the conclusions that I cannot carry players that don't want to be carried, let alone four lol.

I give up and will wait for ELO reset.

050 MrWhite

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
@myslead
I see u duo with crayth (elo : 1400)
its not on elo hell. its normally to bad players elo.
elo hell is under 1200

if u try solo it will be more tough and fun XD

Elo hell is there at 14xx trust me. I played in 1700 range for a pretty long time, played some games on a different pc and lost about 300 points in only two days or so. Now im playing at 1400-1500 range and it feels like elo hell.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

@mrwhite.
I dunno How to figure it out.
I stay under 1400 for 500 wins. It is easily win easily lose. Sometime i carry , being trolled, troll others back. the real problems when i duo with my mate its like when i win i got 10 point elo and when loss i lose like -40 point elo. (but now its not like that anymore , u will get +/- 6) if u queue with someone whose rank is very low than you or too high

But when i play my friends id because they hardly make it. i can reach 1500 easily. Then they dun want me to play their id again after 1500. maybe they satisfy with their current elo.

its like 3 id i have played reach 1500++.

and i have someone who stay under 900. I play it like omg its troll in my team. OMG their troll is more funny. huehuehue..
I have never been under 1200 except playin my friends id. and woahh its like every single game have more than 2 noobs.

Well i see some bad players at 1700 also.
at 1700 everyone rush for support and being carried. ahaha.
Omg firstpick janna omg firstpick soraka.
I rush typing "support soraka". gahahaha.

actually they are not really bad just lose in lane. and we call them bad because its unacceptable for us especially solo lane.

Myslead

07-07-2011

Well I gave up documenting my games after a way too long losing streak.

but just giving some heads up. I've been carrying really really hard in all of my games recently and I am almost back at even win/loss ratio (like 2 away).

it's doable !

Tha Dynamite

07-07-2011

My advice: stop playing so many champions. You've played 41 different champions in ranked games. Like I said before, keep to a select few (ten maybe) that you do amazing with. You'll get out of your slump a lot faster.

Myslead

07-07-2011

^^^

that's exactly how I'm getting out ahah

edit : although just played a string of 4 losses in ranked games where 3 of them had leavers...

Myslead

07-21-2011

small update

It's been a month now that I've stop documenting my games and well; I've been making it.
especially in the last couple of weeks, I've been playing OP heroes and I've been getting out !

I've really narrowed the pool of heroes that I play and it helped alot. Although I still get to play some odd heroes here and there, but only when the situation is adequate. I am becoming a really dominant jungler and found out that I am not as a good AD carry as I thought ahah.

I am now ranking at 1295, 1300 is next ahah

a far cry from the 900 I was sitting at a month ago

Merit133

Recruiter

07-21-2011

I reeeaaaaallly enjoyed this thread, only could get through about half of the pages of replies but I'm impressed at the constructive feedback you got. I just started playing ranked games about 2 weeks ago. Though I've been playing LoL for about a year now (went on a serial smurfing spree for a while). I'm at 1460 ELO now and 2 days ago I was at 1330 (+11 or 12 elo per game).

Very helpful thread and a big +1 to the community.