My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

I check out your vlad.

try to take out that spirit visage. build voidstaff.

voidstaff is my second build for all AP champs.

at game 41 its just bad team components

Myslead

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
at game 41 its just bad team components
definitely, first pick Kennen... and last pick Teemo because he didn't have any other AD

Myslead

06-18-2011

Game #44 (Miss Fortune / Defeat / 82W - 90L / 1112 -10)
http://i.imgur.com/T0xll.jpg

Guess all the decent players are all watching Dreamhack... because this was unacceptable. This ****ing Taric man. Trolling from the start and fed everyone. I have nothing to say about this game. I was doing my thing; I was outfarming everyone until we got pushed to our base at like 15m mark or something... and this guy Wulfy Summon. WOW. unbelievable.

Crayth

06-18-2011

In case anyone's reading this right now, Myslead and I are playing some ranked, and I'm streaming it live on own3d.tv

Here's the link if you want to follow along: http://www.own3d.tv/live/73737

EDIT: Game's over.

Myslead

06-18-2011

Game #45 (Soraka / Defeat / 82W - 91L / 1101 -11)
http://i.imgur.com/ZXvvw.jpg

This week has been ****ing terrible. I lost all of the progress I had achieved the week before. We tried to make this game last as much as possible, but it just show you the snowball effect. Terrible early game for top lane, Vlad kept feeding Mordekaiser and was basically useless which led to us losing all our towers. We built a pretty strong defense around the nexus, but we couldn't do anything after acing them.

People need to realize how much early feeding can affect and game and start playing with their brains during laning phase. I lost my two previous games because of my team couldn't hold their own during the laning phase... I mean how hard is it to play passively and last hit and not overextend ? seriously...

Aryle

06-18-2011

I"m right there with you, man ~_~

paShadoWn

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myslead View Post

Guess all the decent players are all watching Dreamhack... because this was unacceptable. This ****ing Taric man. Trolling from the start and fed everyone. I have nothing to say about this game. I was doing my thing; I was outfarming everyone until we got pushed to our base at like 15m mark or something... and this guy Wulfy Summon. WOW. unbelievable.
If you want to learn, you better throw your "unbelievable" into recycling bin and learn to "know". For starters. Unless you happen to be one of those imbeciles (with 5-men gank behind them) who squeal "seeeeive meeeee". Die, fools XD

A reference: go watch Battleforge Northguards stomped by some Satanael XD

Btw, thou, thyself, is not a "decent player". Thou is a feedling. And a trollock. In case thou so duped thou haven't noticed thyself, thy thy.

A hint: the place of an average Slaaneshi cultist is at very, very bottom of the Chaos cults. Change a god?

Advanced Hint: This game is named League of Legends: Clash of Fates. Ask TF for private lesson?

Myslead

06-18-2011

Game #46 (Jarvan / Victory / 83W - 91L / 1115 +14)
http://i.imgur.com/nBBUN.jpg

This Alt + Printscreen thing is so OP ahah, never knew about this. Thanks again iwannatwirrl. Anyway, I usually do so-so with Jarvan, but someone requested a Jungle Jarvan... and not only do I usually do so-so with Jarvan, but I had never jungled with him before. But I said to myself, hell how can this day gets any worst anyway. So I picked him and went weak minions route, slow start, tried to gank bottom once or twice to no avail, but once I got 6, things changed as expected. I think the real star of the game in this one though was Irelia. I need to start playing her again... I used to main her awhile back; but stopped playing her because I got bored of her, but she went to town on the other team, it wasn't even funny.

ps. That Malzahar was so angry... I get upset when my team doesn't do good, but not THAT frustrated lmao. It's not good for the heart !

Gunflame

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myslead View Post

When all the decent players are watching Dreamhack... it is YOUR chance to excel.

- Your reasoning: All decent players are watching Dreamhack... I will get crappy teammates
- My reasoning: All decent players are watching Dreamhack... I will get crappy teammates and crappy allies AND CARRY!

I went into a 8 or so win Streak with ryze yesterday. +100 elo.

Myslead

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
When all the decent players are watching Dreamhack... it is YOUR chance to excel.

- Your reasoning: All decent players are watching Dreamhack... I will get crappy teammates
- My reasoning: All decent players are watching Dreamhack... I will get crappy teammates and crappy allies AND CARRY!

I went into a 8 or so win Streak with ryze yesterday. +100 elo.
trust me I tried ahah, but had too many trolls in my team on that game, they were not just bad, they were bad on purpose.