My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

06-17-2011

Game #40 (Xin Zhao / Defeat / 81W - 87L / 1135 -12)
http://i.imgur.com/aS4Kj.jpg

And the drop continues... Got matched with an awful AWFUL Mordekaiser and "Magnificient" Twisted Fate. Mordekaiser kept getting killed over and over again top and was doing NO damage whatsoever to its lane opponents (Eve & Singed), then him and Twisted Fate proceeded to feed Vlad a couple of times, then Mordekaiser disconnected for a little part of the game. I just hate these kinds of games, because I end up looking horribly bad, but only due to the mistakes of one or two players.

Shadow Blade100

06-17-2011

what really upsets me is when ppl do not realize the magnification of their mistakes early game, and how they mean alot more later on. like people who give a couple free killz early then lose their lane and give free cs to enemy carry. they maybe dont die for the rest of the game and get mad for everyone else dieing. but say they are eve, irelia, vladamir, corki, or anyone else with really fantastic escaping abilities. so they have a 7/6/5 score lategame, but all those deaths fed their carry, who is owning me and everyone else. people don't realize that 1) CS MATTERS and 2) when u die and to who matters, and losing a lane, allowing them to push and then gank and pressure other lanes, means that the deaths of your teammates are at least partly your fault even though you never died and maybe never even lost your tower, the teams deaths were because you didn't do well in lane, i see this happening all the time and it deos really bug me.
and i will admit it sometimes i do it too, but i try to at least realize and call the mia's and herass them so they cant gank as effectively.

Myslead

06-17-2011

Game #41 (Vladimir / Defeat / 81W - 88L / 1122 -13)
http://i.imgur.com/r99Y0.jpg

SO frustrating, seriously, I should know better than pick Vladimir, because every single time I do, I end up with a complete team of morons, like seriously, just look at their farm, it's horrible ! I normally get into games where my team as its resident moron, but since yesterday, my teams are FULL of them. Making it impossible to play. This is really really getting on my nerves. I'm trying to make up for the losses I got yesterday, but I just can't do it.

Myslead

06-17-2011

Game #42 (Vladimir / Defeat / 81W - 89L / 1109 -13)
forgot to take a screenshot, went 6-5, my team was Katarina, Sona, Jarvan, Nocturne and Vladimir vs Mordekaiser, Vayne, Master Yi, Ashe and Alistar

Guess I'm a stubborn fool, I don't want to give in to this Vladimir curse that I have going on. Probably the same reason why I don't want to give in to the awfulness that surrounds me in solo queue. Played a decent game again. But top lane fed Mordekaiser like crazy, Nocturne kept trying to gank Ashe mid when it was clear that no gank was possible and also died to Mordekaiser a handful of times. Mordekaiser went like 10-1 at some point in the game. Really ridiculous. Around mid game, I thought we'd turn this around, I got a couple of kills here and there, but no, Nocturne kept doing his own things and so was Jarvan, never helping at defending towers which was leaving me, Sona and Katarina to do the hard work. 5 at our tower and Jarvan and Nocturne were usually found jungling... Nocturne also had 2 Tiamats for some reasons.

Losses after losses, this will never end.

Myslead

06-17-2011

Game #43 (Xin Zhao / Victory / 82W - 89L / 1122 +13)
http://i.imgur.com/ye0M4.jpg

Played with a friend who's higher elo, and somehow didn't end up in a team full of derps. We totally dominated the game from start to 20m surrender. I had solo top vs Mordekaiser and Jax and they couldn't do anything. Got them killed once, and then Amumu started ganking top since they were always at my tower and that was it. Bottom lane had it easy, I mean, Soraka is OP... although they didn't get as much piece of the action than mid and top did, they didn't feed or anything which was quite alright in my books.

Crayth

06-17-2011

Good game, dude.

That game isn't the best example for what you do top lane, since you were 2v1, but in general you want to get wards early and often. You may have noticed me warding the baron area as well as the dragon area so that I would know if top or bottom came to gank me (which neither did, I actually flipped the tables on them repeatedly, but I digress).

You did well for the most part though.

iwannatwirrl

06-17-2011

hehe. myslead, if you do alt+printscreen it'll only take the highlighted window, in this case LoL. that way it won't be also screenshotting your desktop for everyone ^_^

SaucyBeast

06-17-2011

I apologize for game 36.

Aryle

06-17-2011

My rank is like 930...lul. If I did this same thing i'd have to cut myself after. I lose like 26 rating a loss and only gain 21 for a win, pretty awesome.

Myslead

06-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayth View Post
Good game, dude.

That game isn't the best example for what you do top lane, since you were 2v1, but in general you want to get wards early and often. You may have noticed me warding the baron area as well as the dragon area so that I would know if top or bottom came to gank me (which neither did, I actually flipped the tables on them repeatedly, but I digress).

You did well for the most part though.
Yeah, I usually roam a little bit more too, it's just that I didn't want top tower to fall since they were pressuring pretty hard... which they got ganked for though eheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannatwirrl View Post
hehe. myslead, if you do alt+printscreen it'll only take the highlighted window, in this case LoL. that way it won't be also screenshotting your desktop for everyone ^_^
ahah I never knew that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyBeast View Post
I apologize for game 36.
ahah, nothing you could have done, don't worry mate.