First Win Of The Day Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-27-2010

I suggest a simple UI fix to the current 'daily' IP boost one gets for the 'first win of the day' (I gathered in another thread that this is actually a 22 hour timer).

Under the buttons to create or join a game, add the following line of text:

Quote:
You are eligible for the daily IP boost!
or, if you are not yet eligible,

Quote:
You will be eligible for the daily IP boost in 15 hours, 12 minutes.
It seems like this information must already be known by the program in order to allocate the bonus. Why not share it with the player, rather than leaving him cursing when he expects it and doesn't get it?

l Cream l

03-28-2010

I second this and it would be better if the timer was at 13 hours instead of 22hours because on weekends ill sometimes get my win really late at night and then on weekdays i cant really play that late so ill lose 1 days worth ;(

Kaedan

03-30-2010

13 hours is too short.

I could see 16-18 hours though. Seeing as it's suggested you get 6-8 hours of sleep a night, that would match with a one day schedule.

Dathadorne

03-31-2010

Why not just make it actually the first win of the day? The dates are already built into the system. I don't understand why they had to complicate things with this 22hr system.

Canaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2010

Well, the 'first win of the day' actually being what it claims to be certainly isn't a crazy idea. Regardless, though, it would be helpful if it were clear and up-front, rather than hidden. People play in different time zones, so they might STILL want to know whether they were eligible.