Gold per second build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightdancer ND

05-09-2011

Gold Runes and masteries are a waste. They do far too little.
MS Quints are invaluable in compare.

Gold-items are n1, IF you upgrade them later into the final item.

One gold-item for resell is "ok", but delays your itembuild.
They are not bad, if you have a really bad eraly game. (1 vs 2 lane vs two strong heroes that deny you last hits on creeps for example)

4 or 5 gold items are fail imho.

5 Luky Picks are BAD for Ryze who scales over mana and you have no tear to build up.
5 Averice Blades on GP for crits are also rofl. You may crit, but for no damage... so what is the point then? 2 Averice Blades are ok, one to upgrade later and an other one to resell for the IE.

Dane Dread

05-09-2011

If I'm building something that includes one Randuins, DFG (right? don't play much AP), Shurelias I'll buy that item first for a little extra gold. I don't try to hold it without upgrading for extra gold or anything like that. I get what I get out of it and don't worry about the gold bonus.

In the end its just better to be better equipped to get cs or kills. 1 cs a minute is roughly what each gold item will give you. Most of us could just work harder on our cs and benefit more than stacking gold items.

Only on roamers or support in duo lane who will give up every cs to their carry do I think they're really worth building for. And then I still only pickup what I plan to upgrade later. Typically philo stone and maybe a HOG.

C00LST0RYBR0

05-13-2011

Solomid Jarvan build is really strong, I used it in over 50 games now. Every game that goes over 30 minutes I have a huge gold advantage. I had like the highest gold stat in 95% of these games.

Philosopher's Stone, HoG, Boots, HoG, HoG, Mercury's Treads, Negatron Cloak

after that depending on the enemy team.