[Discussion] Physical DPS Evelynn Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

I recently tried a game playing as a physical DPS Evelynn Jungler. My build was something like

Cloth Armor+5 Hpots
Madreds+Greaves
Sheen
Madreds Bloodrazor

And I forget the rest. Smite and Rally and Hate Spike first made getting the golem at LV 1 a breeze. Late game I was able to actually push, and do decently in team fights because of having 200 attack, 1.9 attack speed with M/S, a high damage hatespike, and the madreds effect.

Even though Evelynn's moves aren't fit for jungling, she doesn't lane very well, and is more fit for roaming around anyway. Hate Spike and Smite make her a usable jungler. She's useless laning, so why not do this?

Discuss.

inept

03-26-2010

most "good" eves do jungle, so yes

ur doin it rite

although smite/ignite or smite/exhaust is more common to aid ganks, rally doesnt fit her well

and i wouldnt jungle too long really, no reason to get razors. just do something like a triforce/rageblade build and i'd imagine you would see better results

Marmatag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Jungling doesn't help you in teamfights... So this doesn't make evelynn any more viable than she already was.

probius

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmatag View Post
Jungling doesn't help you in teamfights... So this doesn't make evelynn any more viable than she already was.
Everyone knows that Eve is among the bottom of the barrel in that aspect, but i think the OP is trying to talk about using her as a jungler, since a good jungling champion can bring a bit more to the team