[VIDEO - GUIDE] POPPY - WTF... a little smurf owns the battlefield?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veliace

Senior Member

06-07-2011

udyrrrrr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

Senior Member

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliace View Post
udyrrrrr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

06-07-2011

Thanks for making a video guide. However, I found it very difficult to take seriously when you suggest AD poppy over AP poppy, when the former trumphs the latter in each and every single way possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepyshadow

Junior Member

06-07-2011

wait so AD>AP poppy? Poppy is my favorite.. been taking break to try other champs tho.

and udyr:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

Senior Member

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyshadow View Post
wait so AD>AP poppy? Poppy is my favorite.. been taking break to try other champs tho.

and udyr:P
It depends. If you need a single target nuke take AP Poppy. If you need more dmg output in the late game take AD Poppy. I personnaly love AD Poppy more cause you do both, magical and phys dmg with her. Q does al magical, your melee attacks phys. so it is difficult to buy resistance against you. If you play AP some enemies might buy quicksilver sash to cleanse away your ulti, which might be a porblem. you do less dmg then and you can not instant burst those targets any more
That's why i prefere AD Poppy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

Senior Member

06-08-2011

Thank you for all your support!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepyshadow

Junior Member

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerer007 View Post
It depends. If you need a single target nuke take AP Poppy. If you need more dmg output in the late game take AD Poppy. I personnaly love AD Poppy more cause you do both, magical and phys dmg with her. Q does al magical, your melee attacks phys. so it is difficult to buy resistance against you. If you play AP some enemies might buy quicksilver sash to cleanse away your ulti, which might be a porblem. you do less dmg then and you can not instant burst those targets any more
That's why i prefere AD Poppy.

Ya. I have never tried AP poppy tho. I always go AD. As AD is hextech gunblade better than IE? Or is there a different item that can fill that roll slot better? i go philosephers, boots, sheen into trinity force,( sometimes sheen before boots not sure correct order.), last whisper, and Situational defense items. I actually dont even bother with IE much. maybe i should drop last whisper for sumthing better. maybe Youmuu's Ghostblade? not sure if it is better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

Senior Member

06-08-2011

I personally get both if I have enough gold. Usually, I buy IE first and get a vampiric cepter though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlawlessViktory

Senior Member

06-08-2011

My build for AD Poppy is typically straightforward. I play her as a very aggressive fighter. I get her a TriForce of course, with boots of mobility, as well as a Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge/Blood Thirster, possibly another Phantom Dancer, and the last item is entirely situational. With all of these items her normal attacks crit for a for a lot of damage, her attack speed is magnificent, her Q hits like a monster, and she cannot be run away from, especially if combined with ghost and exhaust.

It's a very beaslty build, especially if the game ever goes long enough for you to finish it. You will find yourself joining fights and destroying any squishies around, as well as being able to go head up with any of the other team's DPS chars.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepyshadow

Junior Member

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerer007 View Post
I personally get both if I have enough gold. Usually, I buy IE first and get a vampiric cepter though.
Alright cool and i should still be getting last whisper? Going to watch guide again now. Maybe the topic is covered lol.

Yup last whisper is covered