Ashe Carrying the Team by Hi Thar

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObjectiveTruth

03-27-2010

I have to say I love your build.

I tried it last night and i got 4 wins in a row where i was really struggling to win with Ashe lately since i think i must have entered a new tier where i am no longer dominating.

I think the key to any good ashe player or carry for that matter is knowing when to commit and when to run. If you're good at this, you can get away when the team fight starts to go sour. This will help you keep your stacks longer.

Also, if you can win just 1 team fight you will be sitting pretty because 1 or 2 multishots will ensure you "tagged" each enemy which means you will come out of hte fight with quite a few stacks and with the recent leviathan buff, that's alot of extra health.

In most of the games i played i averaged about 11-15 stacks by the end of the game and having leviathan made a GIANT difference because everyone loves to target the dps carry first.

I had in one game where the enemy poppy and yi focused me first. I taked for about 3 seconds and hit ghost to run. Meanwhile they blew all their cooldowns on me while my team destroyed them. In a way you turn into a 3000hp ashe with major armor and resists along with doing 285 base dmg at range. That's hard to beat.

Awesome guide dude!

MagicChicken

03-27-2010

I've gotta say, having seen this player in action, he does remarkably well at preserving his stacks. It really does help being in a good position from the get go, and I've seen this player do that. He also does this thing where he kinda leads you into thinking that you want to attack him with all his stacks and squishiness and such, but once you add up all his slows, the ghosts/flashes, the pain of the armor penetrating volleys, and the fact that there's probably others on the field other than him, it's not easy to get that kill.

That won't work for every Ashe (I've gotta try it and see if it'll work for me). Part of the game is figuring out how to play in position well, and I'd contend that mid-elo players do not know how to do that well. "Elo" is really unmeasurable right now though, so its a moot point. I'd just add that if you're on a "team", the other player likely is too. If you're not premade, then he's probably not. Its kind of a moot argument to try and contemplate someone's elo, without there actually being a way to measure it, but the arguments raised before about this obviously being a "mid" elo build, do not sound reasonable (what, illogical points on the internet?). If it was purely dependent on team-make up, that wouldn't account for the record.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Instead of Greed, why wouldn't you get max level of Utility Mastery?

Nanaz

03-28-2010

You guys have given me some good ideas for some things to put in the guide, will update it soon.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Would selling Brutalizer late game and buying an IE be a good idea? When you have all 6 slots.

Nanaz

03-28-2010

Quote:
Would selling Brutalizer late game and buying an IE be a good idea? When you have all 6 slots.
Yes, I usually do this if I've acquired a large sum of money very late in the game. It very rarely comes to this, but I'll add it to the guide in the next update.

Nanaz

03-28-2010

Worked on it for quite a while today and posted a major update adding a few sections and updating some others. Also added a table of contents now. Hope you like =)

Crimsin

03-29-2010

Great Guide

Lynxion

03-29-2010

So what's the word on Level 2 Utility vs Greed?

Nanaz

03-29-2010

Quote:
So what's the word on Level 2 Utility vs Greed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaz View Post
You can put a point into greed or a second point into utility mastery, either effect is pretty minor.
Had put it in the updated version of the guide... I guess I'd lean towards utility mastery, but really its a short duration buff vs 180ish gold in a game. Pretty minor.

123456 ... 7