So what are you like IRL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeverNever

03-29-2010

So i read a report that recently it's turned out being a gamer doesn't make you a antisocal cast off (to put it nicely)

personally i've known that for a while as none of my friends are like that.. hell one of my mates who plays this (and kicks my ass) had even done some work modelling in the past

so i thought why not find out what everyones like? good opprtunity to get to know the community right? (Famous last words)

So here's the rules

1: you don't need to post any info your not comfortable with. Obviously. since i can't come to your house and make you. OR CAN I?!

2: give a rough description of what you think your general life is

3: don't be a Troll. don't feed the trolls. like that's gonna happen

For example, i'm a uni student from the uk born in south africa, grew up in glasgow, live in shared housing, and spend most of my weekends either at gigs, or getting ridicoulsly rat face drunk, just got broken up with my gf (it's no-where near as sad as it sounds :P) and is glad he kicked his facebook addiction. only to replace with lol

TL;DR Tell us what your like IRL. not asking for photos names or address purely up to you what you post, make **** up if it makes you happy :P

bc87

03-29-2010

No idea...

NeverNever

03-29-2010

My first reaction was "saw that coming"

but that pic made me laugh so i actually ended up +1ing you

Ahaad

03-29-2010

****, im antisocial as hell, im a misanthrope who cant stand the general populace and doesnt really like to meet new people.

MyNeighbourTrololo

03-29-2010

Ai laik gurlz.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

I'm gay.

CannabisKarl

03-29-2010

I work from home. my customers come to me. In between sales I play

I got you all beat

SlyGoat

03-29-2010

I live in my grandparents' basement. They've been dead for 5 years but I still stay in the basement because natural sunlight burns my flesh. I reproduce by budding.

AzuuCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

I'm a Tristana in real life

AnalC

03-30-2010

I am like Gragas. Except I dont spill.