Help me buy a pc plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mana Drain

03-27-2010

Hey guys, i was looking to buy a lab top to play LOL, along with some other games.
Mainly what i want is to be able to run lol on the high settings, im comfortable spending about 400-600, if it needs to be more i don't mind waiting another two weeks for a paycheck to get this figured out. any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Prolly the wrong thread to post in now that i think about it, figured i needed help so i would post here lol. sorry

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2010

400-600 will net you something slightly above the boundary that splits the netbooks from the notebooks. I'd bump up the price range to 700~900ish and you'll have a wide selection of laptops. Personally I'm not as familiar on the laptop market for anything that is good gaming wise. I'm more of a desktop person for that.

So wait a bit and you'll get some response from people who are more familiar.

pazeli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

lol

killsteel

Claous

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilicon View Post
Integrated graphics is not the best for gaming

KaiTo1520

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claous View Post
Integrated graphics is not the best for gaming

True that... dude,,, get a credit card from somewhere and buy a basic ALIENWARE... even the basic stuf is already good for gaming... 6-700 won't go for a good laptop... and just a midline PC... my laptop is actually 1400 but i got it at 850 for my EPP discount... so even an already discounted unit(Good Brand) will still cost roughly over 7-800...

KaiLuna

03-30-2010

why do people say lab top? it makes me cry inside.

AnalC

03-30-2010

I will never help anybody buy a pc. Instead, buy a mac.

Pope Kehoe III

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalC View Post
I will never help anybody buy a pc. Instead, buy a mac.
I'm on my macbook pro right now, and even I -1'd you.

Seriously, you won't get a good laptop for games for cheap. Overall, laptops are not good gaming machines. I can play most games on mine, but mine = way out of your price range.

AnalC

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchK1989 View Post
I'm on my macbook pro right now, and even I -1'd you.

Seriously, you won't get a good laptop for games for cheap. Overall, laptops are not good gaming machines. I can play most games on mine, but mine = way out of your price range.

U were the first and the only one to do it.

I only play with my mäcbook pro anymore, not with pcs. I c no reason to buy a pc now that windows can be installed to mäc 2.