armp or crit for twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zyprus

03-26-2010

hello guys i just turned 20, and started 2 search the web for some information on twitch runes, after the research i found different guides telling different things, the question is, should i use armp as mark and quin or critt chance. my item build often is something like

vamp scept + hpot
malady
berzerker greaves
bf sword
zeal
phantom dancer
infinity edge
often ends around here but if the games continues i go
phage - frozen mallet
sell my berz greaves for another phantom dancer..
atm im going yellow dodge % blue mp5 and critt and quin armp

another question is if dodge is better then plain hp runes for yellow... and if mp5 is alright for blue or i if i should go atspeed or something on blue..

sorry for the bad english.

Thanks in advance Daniel

Vidal

03-26-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=81334

Click the link it will save your life as twitch.

Attackspeed is REALY BAD early game and berzerkers greaves are REALY BAD with that said for runes go armour pen reds flat hp quints dodge yellows and magic res blues.

build should look like this:

dorians shield hp pot

late game:

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Twitc...de7b583dbfbcf4

obviously if you suck do not get SO. also you can replace banshees with mallet.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

your late game items are silly

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Twitc...12879dce176096 is all you should need to win 25 minutes as twitch (PS at any serious elo you don't get 15000 gold)

same early items as vidal

mrdudefool

03-26-2010

first offs bagga's build for twitch is lightyears better then Vidals. So go that one. However u both fail cuz u did not respond to his initial question.

First off, generally armor pen is the way to go, but in terms of crit; do u mean crit chance or crit dmg?

zyprus

03-26-2010

Im refering to critt chance

mrdudefool

03-26-2010

armor pen, definetly. If u go bagga's build (which is a rip off of Qtips' build, the best twitch player right now), crit chance is not needed.

Vidal

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdudefool View Post
first offs bagga's build for twitch is lightyears better then Vidals. So go that one. However u both fail cuz u did not respond to his initial question.

First off, generally armor pen is the way to go, but in terms of crit; do u mean crit chance or crit dmg?
Look at my post again i answer the question.

zyprus

03-26-2010

have a link to this qtip guide?
thanks
daniel

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdudefool View Post

Er, he answered the question correctly so I didn't feel I needed to restate the answer.

Don't think qtips has a guide

last I checked he does

Doran's Shield + HP pot
boots
Avaricex2
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper
Upgrades boots

get lizard buff (red, slows and damages) and gank. The avarice blades give you gold while you roam.

Armor pen is mathmatically better than crit chance appearently, so get full armor pen reds and quints.