TF nerfs called for.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reando

03-26-2010

So I will get flamed naturally, but this needs to be said.

TF needs 2 nerfs, while they are not implemented he has much too potential imo.

1: Ulting and zoning away while in combat. Just a getoutofjail-freecard if ever there was one, and it needs removing.

2: Zoning with his goldcard ready. I agree that it takes a little skill to zone well now, since he has a limited time to check map and pick where to zone. But the fact is his potential to gank other lanes at good times are ridiculously good early-game, and he should not be able to pop up with his goldcard rdy to stun. It's too gamebreaking imo.

Let the flaming begin...

// Reando

Tremor

Recruiter

03-26-2010

Stop complaining about Twisted Fate, please, just stop. He doesn't have the burst damage he has anymore. That is what everyone wanted to nerf right? They wanted his Global Slow gone too, and now it is. Stop crying about him being able to teleport, Stun him, Pop him up in the air, or taunt him. I don't think you know how to counter him.

dagni

03-26-2010

i wouldn't say nerf him on the fact that he has alot of burst, its the fact he can backdoor and bring down towers ridiculously fast.. faster than any other champion out there, but as far as team fights hes easy to focus down. I just dont like how fast he can kill towers, thats all

Omnicis

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by reando View Post
it takes a little skill to zone well now, since he has a limited time to check map and pick where to zone.
this sentence right here tells us that you dont play TF.

so what, he shows up with a stun.
you get stunned for a whole second, while an enemy champ that is extremely squishy now has presented himself in whatever situation you had ready for him since you can see him porting in well ahead of time. the gold card does no serious damage, and the stun can even be dodged - aside from the point that it is a very small stun.

so you have a good warning time for setting up a plan against him, and he just blew his ult (with a long cd) and his pick a card, his wild cards are now useless, and his other ability is a passive. using goldcard+destiny/gate just blew at least 1/4 of his mana, more likely 1/2 of it.

really, you have to either be previously stunned by someone esle before TF ports in, or you must be extremely dumb in order for him to do any unfair thing to you. Take advantage of his channeling time. there is almost no excuse for TF getting a port in kill on you unless he has been previously fed.

i wouldnt mind your nerf taking place if he received a buff of double his natural health.
since he is no longer a cannon, get rid of the glass.

Omnicis

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagni View Post
i wouldn't say nerf him on the fact that he has alot of burst, its the fact he can backdoor and bring down towers ridiculously fast.. faster than any other champion out there, but as far as team fights hes easy to focus down. I just dont like how fast he can kill towers, thats all

if all a champ is good for is backdooring, then he isnt good at all.

btw, there are faster turret killers.. yi is one of them.

sivir is more dangerous to your turret than TF if laning against.

dagni

03-26-2010

Laning against thats true, but i did say when he back doors. Yi is awesome at killing towers, if he is fed. It just seems that a un-fed TF can port in backdoor a tower faster than any other champ at the same item/fed level.

Now i know you will say "well dont leave your towers undefended", but sometimes there are those times that it happens and its just rather op at how fast he can tear them down.

MrPlue

03-26-2010

the new tf is fine, him porting in and towerdiving is nothing new and just as common of a thing as twitch or shaco or eve doing the same thing, oh did i mention panth (passive + ult) as for a stun are you kidding me, have you even fought agients heros like udyr that run in there faster then you can think and punch you for a 1 second stun. TF is fine he just is getting played by high level players again because he is new and shinny give him 2 weeks then noobs will start playing him again and youll roll him.

Tremor

Recruiter

03-26-2010

Twisted Fate is the best tower kill no joke. If you stacked bloodthirsters you could do just as well as sivir, probably better. I have killed Middle tower in 5:50. Twisted Fate is the best Tower Pusher hands down.

Omnicis

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremor View Post
Twisted Fate is the best tower kill no joke. If you stacked bloodthirsters you could do just as well as sivir, probably better. I have killed Middle tower in 5:50. Twisted Fate is the best Tower Pusher hands down.

the fact that you have to stack bloodthirsters to do as well as sivir tells you he isnt the best pusher.

no personal offence, but i could probably personally kill your turret first in mid if i chose ashe and you chose TF

Tremor

Recruiter

03-26-2010

No, thats the point, people stack bloodthirsters, atleast the ones I see to push towers. All I need are Berserker Greaves and the towers down by 9 minutes if they haven't died.